1.3

Amber's P.O.V

Is this legit or am I hallucinating. He can't be trying to get with Andrea, not her of all people.

He just hooked up with me not even 24 hours ago. And he hooked up with Jovana the day before, so he can't be horny.

Or maybe he's just one of those people who has to get laid every night.

"Aye can you stop staring at us you little freak?" Jack said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Mm what?" I asked.

"Um did I stutter? No, so you heard me."

"Your so fucking annoying do you know that? Go fuck yourself." I sneered.

He smirked at my words and I walked away, angrier than before.

{skip to Lunch}

         Me, Nina and Mia all have lunch together so I don't have to worry about sitting alone.

         "AMBER!" Mia screeched.

         "Where were you yesterday." Nina asked as she engulfed me into a hug.

            "Skipped." I said as we sat down.

         I noticed Jack sitting with Andrea and I wanted nothing more than to just go over there and slap both of them.

             "AMBER!" Nina yelled, breaking me from my thoughts.

              "What?" I muttered as I focused my attention towards her.

                "Who did you skip with?" She asked as she eyed me intensely.

                  "Jovana." I said as continued to stare at Jack.

                 Nina kept talking about something that neither me or Mia were listening to.

                 I just can't understand why I'm so stupid. Why would I sleep with Sam? Sam is a dickhead and a dumbass fuckboy. Then I go and sleep with Jack. He's a even bigger fuckboy, and 10 times the jerk that Sam is. But his dick is...wow.

           "Amber why do you keep looking over there?" Mia asked as she wiggled her eyebrows.

            "Stop." I said while laughing as I turned to face her.

           She started laughing as she looked in the direction that I was once looking.

           "Were you staring at Jack?" She asked as she narrowed her eyes at me.

            "Nah, fuck him." I said whilst rolling my eyes.

             "You're lying." She smirked.

  Nina just looked at us very confused as she tried to tune into the conversation.

            "Why were you staring at him so hard?" She pushed.