4.2

Amber's P.O.V

         "What does this mean for us?" I asked as I snuggled into his chest.

          "I guess that means we can start something real." He shrugged.

"So you're breaking up with Madison right?" I said as I anticipated his answer.

          "Yes. Amber. I'm breaking up with Madison." He said with a bit of an attitude.

    Not wanting to ruin this so far perfect day, I brushed it off my shoulders and listened to the patterns of his heart beating against his chest.

         "You know, I never actually had feelings for Madison." He blurted.

           "Then why did you date her?" I said in a soft mellow tone since I actually didn't want to know.

It's probably some stupid reason, like he needed someone to fuck or something.

            "Because she distracted me from you." He said as he started playing in my hair.

"For Real?"

"Yeah I started growing feelings for you and I hated it so I thought if I started dating someone that my feelings for you would vanish. But then you started hooking up with guys and I started getting angry and jealous. That's when I knew my feelings towards you got stronger." He explained causing me to feel a little embarrassed by my actions.

"So why did you hit me that day after the party?" I asked, touching on the subject lightly.

His body tensed as he clenched his jaw and locked his eyes with mine.

"You fucked one of my best friends, do you really think I was going to be okay with that?" He said through gritted teeth and his eyebrows pushed together anticipating my answer.

"Yeah but that was when you hated me. It was a vise versa type thing we had going on." I said as confusion started to take over me.

"But you still slept with Sam." He snapped with anger laced in his voice.

"Are you kidding me right now? What about all the countless number of girls you've ran through since you moved in with us?" I said as I lifted my head off of his chest and shifted all my weight to my feet.

"What about all the countless number of guys you've fucked? Huh? Because I lost count at seven and I know you've had sex with more people than I know about." He yelled.

Fuck he's right, he doesn't even know about Cameron.

"Actually you know what, while we're on this topic, why don't you tell me what you and Dylan were doing that day we all walked in on you." He asked as he scrunched up his face and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Why don't you tell me about you fucking Nina?" I asked as I placed a hand on my hip and tapped my foot impatiently.

"What about her? Okay yeah I fucked her. Tight pussy, big ass, nice tits. Anything else?" He asked.

My face pulled together in shock, did he really just say that? How could a perfect day filled with love and passion turn out to be filled with jealousy and anger.

"FUCK. YOU!" I yelled as I attempted to hit his chest.

He grabbed my wrist before they could touch him and held them in place.

"I bet you'd like that wouldn't you? Since you sleep with just about everyone." He snarled.

"I sleep with everyone? Me? Okay I'm not the one who has a reputation as the schools biggest fuckbo-" I started before getting interrupted.

"I have girls drooling over me, exploiting and throwing themselves at me. You beg to get some dick I don't have to do shit." He said as his tone became more strict and his worlds became more harsh.

"Really because I don't recall begging to get Sam's dick. Or your's, or Cameron-" before I could finish my sentence I found myself pinned against a wall, that's when I realized the mistake I just made.

"Who the FUCK is Cameron?" He emphasized.

"Jovana's brother. My best friend. The girl you've hooked up with more times than I even know." He looked at me and shook his head, before he let go of me and placed himself on the other side of the room.

"How many girls have you said 'I love you' to?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Five." He said blankly.

"How many times did you actually mean it?" I asked scared to know the answer.

He looked at me as his face softened and as his face filled with guilt. He didn't even have to answer and I already knew he had lied.

"Bye Jack." I said as I laughed a hurt and pitiful laugh before gathering my things and walking out his room.

Why every time I let down my walls I get hurt?

Jack's P.O.V

I do love her. Every time I said I loved a girl was right after we fucked and I wanted her to leave. Not just in a normal conversation.

But I truly can't see this going anywhere. We'll have a normal conversation and enjoy each other's company but then someone starts yelling and we start saying thing neither of us mean.

Then somebody gets hurt and I can't live with myself if I know Amber does something stupid or breaks on the inside because of something I did.

I'm not the type of guy she wants or needs. I can't stay loyal, I can't be tied down and I know that if we pursue this, one of us is going to end up in tears.

But that's were my frustration comes in. My heart is with her, all my love and passion is in her hands and she doesn't even know.

I don't want to be with another girl because all I want is her. But I know she's going to say something that's going to hit me deep and piss me off and I'm going to end up sleeping with someone else or physically hurting her. Which I don't want.

There's only one thing I know for sure.

I love her, and I'll never stop.