4.7

Sorry I haven't been updating, my wattpad is hella fucked up and I haven't been online at all. And tbh I've lost all my Inspiration and hope for this book. So im going to try to make this chapter or the next couple of chapters the last one because I just want to finish this book😒

Amber's P.O.V

    We all exited the car and and made our way into the house. The feeling of relief and comfort washed over me just as I stepped foot into the living room

     It was currently 3:00am so I assume jo and them will leave tomorrow, along with his cousins.

I wished everyone a goodnight before trudging up to my room, having Jo, Madison,Nina and Mia follow. I mentally rolled my eyes seeing as though we just got home and I wanted to lay in my bed...alone. But I was to tired to bitch about it so I just brushed it off.

"Um, I'm going to sleep in my bed but one of y'all can sleep on the other side. And you guys could make a pallet." I suggested.

"Yeah okay, I call the bedside." Jo said as she laid her body down and instantly drifted off to sleep.

I desperately wanted to do the same but I knew I couldn't, I had to help them find their sleeping arrangements.

"Sooooooo, pallets?" I asked as my eyes started to water from the lack of sleep.

Yes I slept in the car but it wasn't for that long and it was very discomforting.

"Sure." Nina said as she let out a soft yawn.

I nodded before making my way to the hall closet to grab sheets, pillows, a comforter and a blow up mattress.

Once I grabbed all the needed items I laid them on the floor and started pumping air into the mattress. It took what seemed to be forever, before it was finally full of air.

Madison took the sheets and put them onto the mattress before adding pillows and a huge comforter (bed spread).

After they were all settled in I made my way to my bed and attempted to fall asleep, but my mind became clouded with thoughts.

2 weeks before this trip Jack was telling me that he hated me and was making me feel like a terrible person. Before that he was using me and treating me like his submissive little object.

Then right before we went to the resort he was still throwing shade and calling me out. I remember his exact words when David said his cousins were coming.

"Try not to sleep with them too." Like who says that? But maybe that's why I let Brandon finger me in jacks presence, because I knew it would hurt him.

But now look at us, look at all our progression that was made over this short period of time. We went into this living arrangement hating each other and now we're coming out in love.

But there's always that one question lingering in the back of my head.

What if he's faking it, and never really loved me?

Next Morning

I woke up to loud arguing and obnoxious yelling. My eyebrows pulled together in confusion as I noticed that Jovana, Madison, Mia and Nina were gone.

I looked at the clock and realized that it was 5pm and that I nearly slept the day away. I pulled my body out of bed and went to go and check out the arguing. As I started walking down the hallway, my body tensed as I saw large moving boxes and a truck outside.