0.7

johnsons_babygirl I gotchu💯
Amber's P.O.V

"Jack please just go away I'm not in the mood." I sniffled as tears streamed down my face.

  He looked around my room and noticed all the glass scattered around my room and the holes that were punched into the wall.

  "What the fuck you'd do?" He asked referring to my room.

   "Jack please just go away."  I asked as I winced in pain.

   The other figure that I was not able to see chuckled deeply before stepping forward.

Sam?

      "You really that mad at me babygirl?" He asked whist biting his lip.

     "Baby you're so sexy." He said while looking my body up and down.

    "Jack why is he here?" I asked whilst whining.

    "Why are you so pissed off, you literally just fucked him not even 30 minutes ago." He scoffed.

     "Can y'all both just fuck off." I said in a hush tone.

     "The fuck this bitch just say?" Sammy asked Jack.

     Jack looked at me in disgust before walking closer and punching me in my face with full force. I yelped out in pain causing Sammy to laugh.

        "Don't fucking talk to me like that." Jack said.

     I held my face as a stinging sensation still lingered on my cheek and I was positive that my cheek would bruise because of how harshly he hit me.

          "Lowkey wanna fuck her." Sammy smirked.

         "Do what ever the fuck you want with that piece of shit." Jack sneered.

         I took a deep breath and tried to control my breathing so that I wouldn't get another panic attack. I don't want him to know that his words affect me, but it's pretty clear since I started crying again.

         "Bitch if you don't shut the fuck up, I'll make you." Sammy smirked.

      Why are they being so rude and mean to me? I seriously haven't done shit to make either of them this mad.

        "Please get out." I said as my voice became shaky.

        Almost on perfect cue Nina comes stumbling into my room. She lays across my bed instantly falling asleep, not even acknowledging either of them.

         Jack and Sammy started walking out my room because of Nina's presence which I was thankful for. If she weren't here, then I would've probably gotten raped. But I needed answers.

        "Sammy." I spoke softly.

       "Yeah?" He said as he turn around with a smirk plastered on his face.

       "Why did you tweet that? I'm getting hate." I said.

       "Babygirl, I don't care. You don't mean anything to me. I was just looking for a good fuck, and you gave it to me. And that pussy was tight."  He smirked.

      "Bye Slut." He scoffed before walking out with Jack while laughing.

     "I fucking hate you." I said before getting up and slamming my door shut.

     I turned around to go to bed and sleep away this nightmare. I took one step forward and screamed out in pain as a piece of glass came in contact with my foot. I dropped down to the ground crying out.

    Nina shot up at the sound and looked at me a little puzzled. She stared at me wincing and crying in pain for 30 seconds before shrugging and drifting back off to sleep.

    My door opened behind me but I was too scared to turn around, because of how embarrassed I was.

     "Amber?" I heard mr.Gilinsky say as he walked further into my room.

"What happened?" He asked as he picked me up and carried me to my bathroom.

     I was still crying from all the pain I was feeling emotionally and physically.

  "I'll be right back" he said while exciting the restroom.

I nodded my head and waited patiently for him to come back.

   He soon returned with shoes and a first aid kit.

      "So how did this happen?" He asked referring to my blooded and bruised hand, my now bruised face and my bleeding foot.

       While I was deciding whether or not to tell him, the door opened.

       "W-what happened? I heard someone scream so I came to check it out." Jack lied.

      "I hope your not hurt, are you okay?" Sammy said trying to contain his laughter.

     "I don't know, but she was just about to tell me." I mentally face palmed myself at mr.Gilinsky's words. Jack and Sammy's face turned more serious and threatening as they looked at me.

        "Well...what happened?" Mr.Gilinsky asked.

       "Yeah what happened?" Jack asked, acting concerned.

       I looked down and bit my lip trying to see what I could say that would sound realistic.

     "I fell at the party and that's how I got this bruise." I said pointing at my face.

      "Yeah but what about all the other ones?" David asked.

      " I bruised my hand because I got angry at something and let out my anger on that wall." I said pointing at the holes.

      "And I messed up my foot because I threw my glass vase and shattered my mirror, and ended up stepping on one of the pieces. That's why I screamed so loud." I finished.

        "Well you seemed to have had a long night."  David said as he rubbed the wound with hydrogen peroxide.

     "If only you knew just how long." I huffed.

  Sammy smirked at me knowing I was talking bout him.

   "Well since everything's Gucci I guess I'm going to bed now." Jack said as him and Sam walked out.

     Mr. David cleaned up all my cuts, and wrapped my hand and my foot since they were hurting to move.

   Once he left I laid next to Nina and drifted off to sleep, with only one thought on my mind.

I have to go to school with all these bitches in 2days.

_________________________________

   Lowkey a double update