1.6

Amber's P.O.V

       "What do you mean last night was 'interesting' " I mocked.

       "Well we took shots, then I lost you. And when I found you, you were drunk and high at the same time." She started.

        "Drunk and high?" I said as my memory started coming back.

       She nodded before continuing.

        "Then I tried to take you home and you ran away from me. While doing that you ended up passing out. You soon regained consciousness, but then you were like buck wild and totally physco. You started drinking a lot more, then you flashed Jack and his friends your boobs." She explained.

I just stood there dumbfounded.

        "But wait there's more. You went and like straddled Jack and told him that you wanted him to fuck you." She said while laughing.

          "That's not funny." I snapped.

She held her stomach and lifted up her hand telling me to 'wait' as she tried to control her breathing.

           "Then you started grinding on him and you ended up getting into a fight with some girl because she was flirting with him." She said in between laughs.

             "Fuck." I muttered to myself as I sat down on her bed

             "You're really fun just know that." She breathed.

             "Shut up." I said.

            "How did I get home?" I asked utterly confused.

             "Jack took you." She shrugged.

             "Why would you let him do that?" I asked as I started to get angry.

            "There was no point in taking you if he was going to the same house as you. And to be honest you didn't want me to take you home either." She said while putting her hands up in defense.

          "Jovana! You know damn well if I was sober I wouldn't have wanted to go with him. Or be anywhere near him for that matter." I shouted as I stood up.

         "Don't be mad at me. You were the one throwing yourself at him like some hoe." She said.

        "Okay and?" I said trying to lighten the mood.

         I really don't want her to be mad at me, she's grown to become a sister to me.

       "Nevermind." She huffed.

      "Okay then, let's go."  I said as I put my sun glasses on.

      "Where?" She asked as she slid on some sweats.

      "Don't know, gas station." I shrugged.

      She nodded before following me out her room. We walked to my matte black G wagon before driving off.

     "Did I really say that?" I asked softly as I focused on the road.

      " say what?" She asked.