1.9

Uhhhh Derek is so sexy.

Amber's P.O.V

    {Next day}

       Jack is so annoying, he's literally sitting downstairs cuddling with Madison acting like nothing happened yesterday. If he's gonna act like a dickhead and mess with other girls then I'm gonna do the same.

    Derek👅💦: we're outside.

        I locked my phone and walked downstairs making my way towards the door.

       "Where you going?" Jack asked from the couch.

        "With Derek. Or daddy luh." I smirked.

        I'm really going with Derek to go and get my car back from Nate's since I left it there last night. I tried to call Jovana but she had stayed the night at Nate's with Derek. So he was the only wiling person to come and pick me up. But Jack doesn't need to know that, the more jealous I can get him the better.

        "Derek is so hot." I stated.

"Don't you agree?" I asked rhetorically before walking out the door.

      His face was priceless, I wish I could've taken a picture to savor that moment.

          "Hey bitch." Jovana said as I hopped in the car.

          I looked between both of them and couldn't help but laugh.

          "What?" Derek asked as he stayed focused on the road.

           "D-did y'all fuck?" I asked trying to contain my laughter.

A smirk appeared on Derek's face as he looked at me through the rear view mirror. I looked at Jovana to see that her cheeks were crimson.

"Did y'all use protection?" I asked whilst raising an eyebrow.

"Nah my pull out game strong." He stated causing me to snort.

"I'm not gonna end up pregnant...I swallowed." She hesitated causing me to burst into laughter.

"DEAD!" I said while laughing hysterically.

"Ah fuck. Nice talk." I said as I calmed my breathing.

We soon pulled up to Nate's house and we all made our way to his basement.

"Hey." Nate said as he pulled me into a hug.

           "Hey." I smiled.

           "How did Nina and Mia get home last night." I asked out of confusion since I brought them there.

            "They took a uber." Jovana said as she sat on Derek's lap.

            "Ah fuck, I feel so bad. I should've just taken an uber here. Sorry for making you come get me." I apologized as I sat down across from him.

            "Don't worry about it, I wanted to come and get you." Derek smirked as he rolled himself a blunt.

             "Kay well I'm gonna go." I smiled as I walked upstairs.

            "Wait Amber." Derek said as he knocked on my car window.

            I huffed and rolled down my window for me to hear what he had to say. I mean I really like him, but I'm not easy.