4.3

Jack's P.O.V

     Fuck it I have to go and get her.

Amber's P.O.V

"Amber wait!" I heard a deep voice behind me.

    I wiped away the tear that escaped my eye as I continued my journey down the hallway.

         "Babe I love you! I swear I wasn't lying." He said as he placed himself infront of me and held onto my forearms, preventing me from walking any further.

          "Jack you just said you've told five girls that you loved them, me being one and that you didn't mean it." I said as my bottom lip started to quiver and my eyes started to water.

           " Your putting words into my mouth. I never got to answer. Me, Jack Finnegan Gilinsky is in love with you, Amber Gemery Elstastine." He said as he looked deeply into my eyes.

             "How do I know you're not just fucking with my emotions." I said as I wiped away the many tears that had fallen.

             "Because I'm putting my heart on the line, and I've never done this before." He said as his eyes started to become glossy.

My heads telling me that he's fucking around and that he's going to hurt me but my heart is saying the complete opposite and i don't know what to believe.

               "Promise me that you won't hurt me and that you won't make me regret being with you." I said as I looked deeply into his eyes.

At those words a tint of joy flashed in his pupils and I knew that he was going to take our relationship seriously.

  He pulled me into a kiss as our lips moved in perfect sync. With more love and passion than there's ever been.

                 "I promise you." He as he pulled away.

              "Now can we please go back inside and act like we never had this argument?" He asked.

I nodded my head as he interlocked our hands, taking me back by his action.

"You're officially my girl." He smiled as he flopped onto the couch, pulling me with him.

"Not until you officially break up with your girlfriend." I smiled as I rested my head on his lap.

"I will as soon as we get back home." She informed me as he drew soothing patterns on my back.

"Why wait till we get home?" I asked as my eyes began to get heavy.

"Because if I break up with her while we're still on vacation that would be hella awkward since we will be forced to see each other. If I wait, then I won't have to deal with her afterwards." He said calmly.

I hummed in response as my body relaxed and soon fell asleep.

20 minutes later.

        "Baby wake up." Jack said as he lightly shook me.

I groaned in annoyance as I sat up right while rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

          "I'm up." I groaned as I stretched my back.

           "Um they're all in your room so do you wanna go?" He asked.

           "Yeah but how are we gonna play 'us' off?" I said awkwardly as he shrugged not knowing what to do.

             "We could act like we still don't like each other for the time being." I suggested.

            "But I want the whole world to know you're mine." He whined.

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks as I lowered my  head in amusement.

             "Jaaaacccckkkk!" I laughed

             "What babe i love you, I can't help it." He smiled as he wrapped me into a hug.

              "I love you too, but we have to pretend like we aren't an 'us' just for now." I said

               "Fine" he said as he let out a sharp breath of air.

               "But we're still together so don't do anything stupid." I said as we exited the door.

I felt a stinging sensation on my right butt cheek. I turned around to see Jack with a smirk plastered on his face as he watched me.

                      "Same goes for you."

I rolled my eyes at him as we stepped into the elevator, waiting patiently for it to reach my floor level.

        "Lol. Shit I'm telling Jovana!" I screeched as I ran out the elevator like a child.

______________________________

    Hella short update but o whale💖