4.4

thank you
😊

Amber's P.O.V

        As I ran down the hallway, I felt jacks presence behind me making me feel more safe. Just as I was about to knock on the door Jack grabbed me by my waist and slammed my back into his chest.

"You're not telling Jovana anything." He whispered lowly in my ear.

"And why not." I asked as goosebumps started to form on the back of my neck.

"Because babygirl." He paused as he snuck his hand inside my pants and started to rub in an agonizingly slow motion, allowing soft moans to escape my lips.

"This stays between me and you" he smirked as he slipped a finger inside of me.

He's literally fingering me in a hallway, right outside the door where his girlfriend is.

The doorknob starts to twist and he immediately takes his hands out. Placing them at his sides, just before he sucked away all the substances.

          "How long have y'all been waiting out here?" Arden laughed.

          "Not that long." I said as I waved him off.

          "You know you could've just knocked." He said as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

           "Knockings overrated." Jack exaggerated.

"Ummm okay?" Arden said as he scratched the top of his head leaving us just standing there awkwardly.

               "So are y'all just gonna stand there or are you gonna come inside?" He asked as he stepped to the side, allowing room for us.

I let out an awkward laugh as I took a quick step forward and making my way to the living room area.

           "Oh Amber, Dylan came by looking for you." Nina smirked.

A smile appeared on my face at the thought of him.

He's just so cute and giddy, he puts a smile on my face on the daily.

           "What'd he say?" I asked a little to excitedly.

            "Um nothing he just said to tell you that he came by looking for you." Nina informed.

  I turned around to see Jack glaring at me intensely as he shook his head in disappointment.

      I started to feel guilty knowing that me and jack literally just said we're going to start something new with each other and now I'm jumping up and down because another guy came looking for me.

     From Mine😈💞: you're a little bit too happy for my liking.

That's it? I thought he was going to be screaming and yelling at me.

     To Mine😈💞: I'm sorry I've just had a crush on him since forever so I got a little excited.