2.8

Smut in chapter so prepare yourself. Good luck

Amber's P.O.V

"Wanna know something?" Cam asked as he came closer to me.

I nodded my head slowly as I licked my lips.

"I would bend you over this counter and take you right here." He said lowly.

"Mmm, really?" I asked as my eyes locked with his.

He then turned my body around so that my back was facing him.

"Is that want you want?"  He asked as he pushed my back down, causing me to hover over the counter and have butt facing him.

"Mhmm." I hummed.

He slid his hands up my shorts and tugged on the lacy material of my panties, before moving it to the side.

             "All wet, just for me?" He smirked as he rubbed my slits.

            A loud moan escapes my lips as he unexpectedly shoves two fingers deep inside me. He then quickly used his free hand to cover my mouth.

            "Shhh. You gotta be quiet, I'm not even fucking you yet and you're already screaming." He smirked

"Sorry." I hushed.

He then pumped his fingers faster and deeper as he attempted to add another one.

"Damn baby, you're tight." He smirked as he slapped my ass causing me to yelp.

He then took out his fingers and pulled down my shorts along with my underwear.

  "Shit." He groaned as he bit his lip, while admiring my body.

    He quickly pulled down his basketball shorts along with his boxers, revealing his hard shaft.

        Before I could even speak he pushed my body back down and thrusted himself into me.

          I moan out as he grabs a handful of my hair gaining more control.

           My teeth sank into my bottom lip trying to prevent my many screams, and moans from leaving as he increased his speed.

I needed this. Nate couldn't give this to me when I really needed it, but I'm glad I found someone who would.

         His thrust became more sloppy and I felt him twitch inside me before pulling out and releasing himself onto my back.

Damn, pull out game hella strong.

     My breathing was uneasy, and ragged. I took deep breaths trying to control my breathing before going into the nearest bathroom trying to clean up whatever I could, of what was on my back.

      After I finished cleaning up whatever I could I put back on my shorts and tried to fix my appearance.

        "Hey you know I could just drive you home, unless you want to stay here." He smiled.