2.2

Let's pretend that tomorrow is New Years Eve😉

Recap
"Why did you do that? Why did you get so drunk that you didn't even know where you were? You put yourself in danger." He spoke hardly.

         "I did it because you love her." I slurred before breaking down into tears.

Jack's P.O.V

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Why do you love her? How can you love her?" She asked as tears streamed down her face.

I tried my absolute hardest to not burst out laughing. But she seemed pretty upset by it so laughing would probably make the situation worst. Especially since she's still pretty wasted.

"Okay how does me loving her affect you in anyway?" I asked with an attitude.

I knew exactly why this hurt her. She has feeling for me, and having me 'love' someone else hurt her. But I want to hear her say those things.

"Never mind Jack, you're not going to understand." She slurred as she moved her body to where she was facing the window, and so that I could no longer see her expressions.

           I sighed deeply before focusing on the road. For some reason seeing her like this, knowing I'm the reason she's in tears made me very upset. I want to see her laugh, smile and be happy. She's changing me, making me soft and I know if I'm still 'nice' to her, she'll have me whipped.

Amber's P.O.V

We arrived at our house but I didn't want to get out the car. My head was spinning, tears were streaming down my face, my vision was blurry, and I felt sick.

But Jack had already exited the car and was making his was to the house. I sighed deeply and opened the door resulting in me instantly making contact with the ground. Jack turned around and looked at me, before shaking his head and walking inside.

I slowly pulled myself up and stumbled my way toward the house. My vision was blurry and I could barely see straight. I lost my balance and fell onto the wet grass.

         "Shit."  I muttered.

      My body was to weak to move, so I just laid there. I looked up at the stars and tried to calm my breathing. Everything was so peaceful, so perfect, and calm the exact opposite of my life.

     Why can't everything be so simple? Why can't I just not feel any sort of feelings for Jack? Why can't he just not be such a dick and treat me like I actually matter, like I mean something.

"Amber?" I heard Mr.Gilinsky say from the door.

I didn't respond to him, I just laid there looking at the blurry stars listening to the beautiful silence.

     I noticed that he was approaching me. He looked down at me, let out a breath of air before laying by my side.

     "Want to talk about it?" He asked as he looked up at the stars as well.

     I was hesitant but ended testing my waters

      "I'm just going through a lot right now. Girl stuff you probably wouldn't understand." I huffed.

  "Try me." He shrugged.

My nerves are going everywhere, my stepdad is actually caring about my feelings. My mom never cared and she still doesn't, she says she does but I know she doesn't. My dad never cared for or about me, he wanted to kick me out at 14 but gladly he didn't.

   He chose to drink all day with my mom and abuse me physically and mentally. The only person who ever actually cared for me, was my aunt Luna and my mom sent her to a mental institution to keep me from her. She was perfectly sane but my mom was a drunken bitch and sent her own sister there to keep me, her daughter from being happy. Aunt Luna soon lost her mind being stuck there for two years and now she mentally sick and it's dangerous to be around her.

      I miss her dearly and I've tried visiting her but she didn't remember me. I remember walking into her room and being attacked.

Flashback

      "You can go in but you must make sure not to touch her." The guard informed me.

       Don't touch her my ass, that's the only person I have I'm not giving up on her this quickly.

      "Luna?" I asked as I slowly entered her room.

       She didn't turn around she just kept staring at the wall rocking herself back and forth, mumbling something under her breath.

    I walked up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. She immediately stopped, and slowly turned around looking at me with wide eyes.

      I took several steps back as she took some forward. She then looked at me intensely before screaming and hitting me multiple times in the head. I didn't hit back because I have faith that my auntie is still in there.

       "AUNTIE LUNA ITS AMBER!" I screamed as she continuously hit me.

      staff members came rushing in and took her off of me. It was almost like everything was fading away slowly. She yelled something about my dad before one of the guards injected something into her neck, resulting in her fainting instantly. Soon after I was being dragged out and something was injected into my arm, after that everything else went blank.

End of flashback

    "Amber?" I heard David say taking me out of my trance.

  "Sorry, I was thinking." I huffed.

"It's alright, but you obviously don't want to talk so how about we go inside and get you cleaned up. You have the smell of alcohol dripping off of you." He said chuckling before helping me up.

    He helped me into the house and up to my room.

     "Hey at least tomorrow's New Years Eve."  He smiled.

_______________________________
So I was gonna have this really huge update but I ended up falling asleep and I'm pretty sure y'all didn't want to wait any longer so I just gave you a normal sized one😁 oops.

1007 words