2.3

Amber's P.O.V
{Next Day}

    I wake up with the most nerve wrecking headache. I groan in pain as the light from outside seeps through my shutters.

    "WAKE THE FUCK UP!" Jack yells as he swings open the door to my shutters causing my room to become filled with light.

      I groaned in annoyance as I burry my face in my sheets only to have them be ripped off of me.

      "No for real wake up its 6 o'clock we gotta get ready for this New Years party that we're having." I said with no trace of emotion.

    "Exactly is 6 in the fucking morning go away." I yelled as I shivered at how cold I was without a blanket.

     He chuckled deeply before speaking.

    "It's 6p.m so wake the fuck up slut." He said before shaking me abruptly and walking out.

    Party? Nah fuck this party I'm going right back to sleep.

Him calling me a slut didn't really affect me, I just don't care anymore.

   I stood up and slugged my way to the window and slowly closed it, causing very little light to shine into my room but still too much for my liking. I picked up one of my pillows and pinned it across my window using a tik tak, allowing no light to shine through.

     I smiled in satisfaction before grabbing my sheets and plopping on my bed drifting back off to sleep.

Jack's P.O.V

     "Did you wake up your sister?" My dad said causing me to cringe in disgust.

      "She's not my sister. Nor will she ever be!" I snapped back at him.

       He put his hands up in defense as I let out a huff of air and decided to call Madison.

    I called her and waited for her to pick up, but she didn't.

  I called again and still didn't get an answer.

    I groaned in annoyance but decided to give it one more shot. As the phone continued to ring I tapped foot impatiently waiting for her to pick up. And luckily on the last rang she did.

     "Why the hell didn't you pick up?" I spoke harshly.

     "Um... I-I was sleeping." She said trying to catch her breath.

      "Then why do you sound out of breath?" I asked suspiciously.

      "Um? Because I answered in panic and when you yelled through the phone you startled me."

     "Right." I said not believing one word that bitch said.

I heard a someone else's deep voice mumble in the background but I honestly didn't care. Madison doesn't mean that much to me anyway.

"I have to go so what did you need?" She asked.

"I'm having a New Years party I was just seeing if you were coming." I muttered into the phone.

"Of course baby." She said making me roll my eyes. The only person I want calling me that is Amber, no one else.

"K bye." I said before hanging up and going into the kitchen.

"Need help with anything?" I asked Mrs.Elstastine as I saw her making food for this 'party'.

They told me to only invite a few people because family is coming over but I don't fucking care so I invited everyone I knew and told them to bring people.

"No honey I think we're good." She said smiling warmly.

I seriously don't understand why Amber hates her so much. She's the sweetest lady I have ever met.

"Okay." I smiled before sitting on the couch.

I started to scroll through my phone as my mind started to wonder back to Amber. Actually where the fuck is she, it's been like a hour since I woke her up.

Confusion takes over me as I walk up to her room, she can't still be tired. As I open her door I notice pillowed pinned to the wall, covering the windows. I then notice her scrunched into a ball under the covers.

She's so cute.

I walked over to her and peel off her covers, exposing her body to the cold.

"What the fuck are you a vampire?" I laugh as goosebumps start to form on her body.

"Jack can you like go away I'm tired and not in the mood." She sighs.

"Aww you think I care?" I laughed deeply as I pulled her body out of the bed.

"Jaaaaccckkk." She groaned as I slung her cold and weak body over my shoulder.

"It's New Years Eve you're not gonna spent it sleeping all day." I laughed as I walked downstairs exposing her eyes to the sunlight.

I placed her on the kitchen counter as she rubbed sleep from her eyes. Once she was done she looked down at me and smiled, a genuine smile. God I could do this forever.

"Well I'm up." She pouted.

"Good." I smiled as I played with her bottom lip

She pushed my hand away and glared at me, sending a wave of confusion over me.

"I'm still mad at you." She said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Why?" I said as I wrapped my arms around her small frame.

"You love her remember." She whispered in my ear before hopping off the counter and brushing past me, sending guilt through my body.

"Amber." I sighed as I turned to face her.

"And you left me outside when I was drunk off my ass." She said cutting me off

I turned around to see that Mrs.Elstastine was no longer in the kitchen and my dad was to busy having a deep conversation on the phone to even acknowledge us.

"Baby." I whined as I wrapped my arms around her from the back.

"Don't." She said before removing herself from me.

Her mom came waddling in and we both separated ourselves.

"You guys might want to get ready company is coming soon." She said softly.

Amber looked at me and shook her head before skipping up the stairs going to her room.

I seriously wish there were some possible way that I could be with her, but I know that could never happen.

I stroll up to my room and start to get ready

"Hopefully this little 'party' can get my mind off of her."

______________________________
Next chapter bout to be so lit and hype like you're not about to be ready.

You actually might cry😭
Nah jk

Thank you all sm for 10k💋

1061 words