Epilouge 2.0

In honor of 237k views I've decided to make a second part to the epilogue

1 year later

Amber is graduating high school and Jack has already been in college for a year.

      "Jack oh my god this campus is so beautiful! If I get in we could be going to the same school, same college parties, we might even be roommates." I said as I stared at the building in awe.

"I'd like that." He whispered as his lips connected to my neck.

"Hey there's this party at the frat house tonight, you should really come." He said causing me to roll my eyes.

"Jack you know I don't do that shit anymore." I said as we started walking back to his dorm room.

"Come on, your at UCLA you have to experience at least one party babe." He pushed as we continued walking.

I groaned in annoyance as I finally gave in and agreed on going.

"How am I supposed to dress? Like average? Sexy? Or the shit I used to wear to parties?" I asked as we started walking up the steps to get to his dormitory.

              "A mix between average and sexy, I want everyone to know I have a bad bitch." He said causing me to laugh to myself.

          We walked into his room, me immediately noticing his roommate. My mouth ran dry as I took in his features, everything was just so perfect.

           "Amber this is my roommate Zac" Jack spoke making heat rise to my cheeks.

"nice to meet you amber

"nice to meet you amber." Zac said as he held his hand out for me to shake.

     I gladly took it as I tried not to make eye contact. I refuse to go back to my hoeish ways, but damn I really wish I would've met him a year earlier because I definitely would've dropped my panties for him.

             "Aye are you going to the frat party tonight?" Jack asked him, as I continued to imagine him shirtless.

            "Yeah, I gotta go early because I'm helping throw it." He said as he rested himself against the kitchen counter.

              "Ight bet." Jack said as he started walking towards me.

              "Your new girl can stay in my room if you want, cause I'm probably not coming back tonight." He shrugged.