3.5

Omf! 30k💞 ilygsm

Amber's P.O.V

       "Jack stop you're not serious." I said still trying to catch my breath.

"Go!" He demanded.

I grabbed my clothes and slowly put everything back on, feeling the soreness between my thighs.

"Are you done yet?" He asked as he abruptly pulled me off the bed causing me to whimper in pain.

      I adjusted the straps to my overalls before scurrying out of his hotel room and into the elevator.

My legs were shaking rapidly and felt like they were going to give out at any moment. As much as I wanted to hate him I couldn't. I want to feel his hands against my skin, I like the exhilarating feeling I get when he explores my body.

The doors to the elevator soon open to my floor level, and I slowly make my way to my suite. I take out my key and quickly open the door, stripping off my overalls and slowly sinking into my bed.

I feel a stinging sensation as my butt touches the mattress, causing my body to jolt up.

I sigh deeply as I instead crawl onto the bed and lay down on my stomach. My eyes instantly close and I soon drift off to sleep, with my body aching in pain.

Morning after.

"Holy shit! Amber." Jovana said as she shook me.

"What" I groaned.

"You're bruises." She said causing my eyes to immediately open.

Her eyes were widened with shock as she covered her mouth.

"What bruises?" I asked confused, last time I checked there weren't any bruises.

She grabbed my arm and yanked me out of bed causing me to screech in absolute pain.

She flinched as she jolted her hand back, staring at me with fear in her eyes.

"Amber you're covered in bruises a-and, a-and your neck." She pointed as her voice shook.

Confusion took over me as I walked into the bathroom that was connected to my room. I looked straight into the mirror and gasped at the sight.

My neck was covered with dark purple and blood red bruises, it was so bad that you could see exactly were he placed his hands.

"D-did he choke you?" She stuttered.

I ignored her question and slowly lifted my shirt revealing a lot more bruises. My hips were covered in a greenish red tint. I grazed my hand over the bruise on my hip, immediately regretting it because of how much pain shot through me.

I turned my body slightly, noticing the big red handprint on my right butt cheek.

"Did Jack do this?" She asked causing me to turn to look at her like she was dumb.

"Who else would?" I asked

"Why didn't you do something to stop him?" She asked confused.