Sequel & more content!!

Hi there! It's been a while since I've last really been on this app and interacted with you all, and can I just say that I miss it all so much!

I would first like to start off by saying thank you all so much for 3 million views on this book and for supporting me and my stories. I've enjoyed reading all your comments over the years.

Recently, I've decided to re read stepbrother to get a better sense of understanding on my growth as a writer. So after reading the book and seeing the direction in which I was going with it at the time, it's become quite evident to me that now- as the writer I am today. I will be able go in to develop this book and idea more, going in deeper with each topics to provide a better mind twisting experience for you guys now that I'm more mature in my writing. With that being said, I have decided it's the best option for me to write a sequel and give this book a deeper, more mature developmental aspect.

Here's a little sneak peak

    Now, I plan to begin writing this book right away; as I have already decided on my themes and concepts for this project

Now, I plan to begin writing this book right away; as I have already decided on my themes and concepts for this project. Along with this my writing time will be divided into fractions because I am currently in the process of writing another story and rebranding myself as an artist.

I would love it if you guys followed my journey with my second book also, as it's a type of writing I have never done before.

Information on the second book:

https://m.dreame.com/novel/cRWRkONmZN4q+uq0hj59HA==.html

Copy and paste this link if you wish to find my writing ^

This is the book in which I will be writing in between writing the sequel. I would absolutely love it if you could join along in my little worlds of make believe.

Aside from all of this I am also about to start working on putting out music and shit for you guys so stay posted with me!! I have so much art and work that I want to share and produce. And I just can't wait to do it and connect with you all.

Soon I can provide you with a better written and developed version of step brother, and much more content as well as visuals to indulge into so please stay tuned

xoxo🖤