2.9

Jack's P.O.V

          "You already have me." She whispered softly into my chest.

I felt this warm feeling come over me and I didn't want to let her go. But I know that I can never actually have her. I'll never be her's and she'll never be mine.

            "Amber, as bad as I actually want you to be mine, it can never happen." I sighed.

"What do you mean?" She said as she broke free from my grasp.

"Your my step-sister." I stated.

             "And?" She said said as her voice cracked.

             "We can fuck. But we can't be anything serious, it wouldn't look right." I huffed

               "Well isn't that how we got into that situation in the first place...us fucking. That made our feelings towards each other grow tremendously. So if we can't have a 'serious relationship' then we can't fuck." She said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

              "Amber stop. You know how I feel about you, you know my feelings are real. But we can't have a actual relationship. The only way I can actually show you how I feel is by having sex." I said softly.

             "Atleast that way you'll technically be mine." I spoke.

"Jack I'm not gonna be your fuck toy." She sighed.

"Why? Clearly you're everyone else's." I said with anger starting to become more prominent in my voice.

"Fuck you!" She yelled as I tear slipped out her eye.

Regret immediately took over my body and I just wanted her in my arms, again. I know she's fragile and in pain yet I keep hurting her. Why? Not even the smartest man alive could answer that for you.

"I'm sorry" I sighed as I stepped towards her, only to have her move away from me.

"Get out." She said as tears fell down her face.

                  "Amb-" I started, only to have her push me out her room and close the door in my face.

What have I done?

Amber's P.O.V

            God he's so bipolar! One minute we're happy, the next we're yelling at each other.

I shake my head in disappointment as more tears started so fall, causing quiet sobs to escape my lips.

"I can't believe I actually thought he was sincere." I murmured as my lip began to quiver.

That's what I get for having feelings for a fuckboy, nothing they say is real.

With tears blurring my vision and swelling my eyes, I close my eyes and let sleep wash over me.

Next morning

       "Amber wake up." I heard Jovana say as she shook me.

       I stirred a little, before slowly opening my eyes to meet them with her's.

      "How did you get here?" I said with my voice still horse and raspy.

      "Jack let me in." She shrugged.

       "Oh" I said as I looked around my room awkwardly.

       "I came because I wanted to talk to you." She stated.

      "About?" I questioned.

     "About you fucking my brother." She said with no trace of emotion.

I think she was more disappointed than mad, but I don't know her expression was too hard to read.

       "How did you find out?" I asked timidly.

      "Y'all were pretty loud, and I'm a light sleeper." She said with no trace of emotion.

        "Are you mad?" I asked scared of what she might say.

      "Nah, but you have to stay in here, while I go fuck your brother. Just so you know how it feels." She smiled fakely

     "Seriously stop. That's not happening." I said as I scrunched up my face in confusion.

    "That's the exact same thing I said to you, yet you still did. So you can't be mad because YOU fucked him." She said as her eyes flared with anger.

      "And I don't give a fuck! It's not like you have feelings for cameron do you? That's what I thought! I have actual feelings for him so your not gonna sit here and fuck the one guy I want to be with!" I yelled.

       "Really? Because if you really wanted to be with him you wouldn't have fucked MY brother!" She yelled as she pushed me ever so slightly.

        "Jovana! You don't fucking understand! I was hurt, Jack hurt me. I wanted and needed something to numb that pain. Drinking just made me think more about him and go into a dark place. Sex was one thing that took it all away. And it was my one thing I could do, to hurt him just as bad as he hurt me." I said as a tear slipped down my face, which I immediately wiped away.

        Her eyes softened but she still didn't break her hard stare she had on me.

     " well that sounds pretty personal." She said as she pursed her lips before she walked out of my room calling jacks name.

     If they fuck I'm loosing it!

______________________________
Sorry for now updating sooner!

           I still love you!

-Nyla💞