3.8

Amber's P.O.V

"Girl shut up! You do not love that bitch." She laughed.

But I do.

"You love the idea of him. You like him being all controlling and demanding, it turns you on. It's a kink." She shrugged nonchalantly.

Nah he's just what I want, who I want

            "No those are just some perks, but I want him. I care for him, he means something to me and it hurts knowing I'm nothing to him." I sighed

            She looked at me with no expression before bursting out into laughter.

             "l.o.l you wild, what you doing though?" She asked as she regained her composure.

"Jo I'm serious." I whined.

              "Mkay... Go change we're going to dinner." She said as she shook her head

             I let out a huff of air as I walked out of the bathroom and into my room.

I searched through my suitcase trying to find a cute outfit to make Jack's sex appeal towards me rise. I wanted other guys to flirt with me in front of him I wanted him to get jealous.

"JOVANA!" I yelled as I waited for a response.

"Why the fuck are you calling my name?" She joked as she sat down on my bed, looking down at me.

"I seriously don't know what to wear?" I sighed out of frustration.

"Well what are you trying to look like? Sexy? Classy? Slutty? Or like casual?" She asked.

"Sexy yet classy." I smiled.

She sat there in thought before her face lit up.

"Did you bring that dress we bought that one time we skipped school?" She asked.

"Um yeah." I said as I pulled it out.

"Wear that, and I'll wear mine" she smiled.

"Yaaaassssss!" I squealed in excitement.

"Mkay well I feel bad for you because I'm gonna look better than you" I joked.

"Okay, whatever makes you feel better about yourself." She said as she rolled her eyes and walked out my room.

I went into the bathroom and proceeded to straighten my hair as I blasted PARTYNEXTDOOR through my speakers.

Persian Rugs started to play and I started to sway my hips to the rhythm as I sang along.

"Persian Rugs, but she's from Nicaragua. Thought you was Persian love are we turning up? Or are we wasting time? Girl, don't waste my time you know I'm a Party. I don't just wanna chill with you. Ohhh no. I wanna turn up on. I wanna turn you on. I wanna lay with you, that's the least imma do." I sang.

Once I finished straightening my hair I decided on plutting on my nude Kylie Jenner lip stick before walking out the rest room.

I had already applied some foundation to cover up my bruises so I didn't bother to contour or highlight.

I put on my dress and some matching heels before Jovana struts into my room looking like a damn model.