2.4

So I think I'm going to make the next fanfiction a Justin Bieber Fanfic instead of Derek luh.

One, because nobody really knows who Derek is.

Two, Justin is daddy

Three, Everyone loves Justin like who doesn't?

But I'm not 100% sure if I'm gonna make it a Justin fanfic.😕

Anyways carry on...

Amber's P.O.V

I throw on some ripped white jeans, a black tank top and a bomber jacket before straightening my hair and going downstairs.

Nobody important is going to be here, just family I assume.

I walk down my steps hearing the doorbell ring. I smile widely before opening the door. My smile instantly faded into a disgusted look once I was faced with Madison.

"Um may I help you?" I asked looking her dead in the eye.

"Yeah are you all having a party? Jack invited me." She smiled before placing a piece of hair behind her ear nervously.

Before I could respond Jack comes into view moving me to the side slightly.

" hey babe." He smiled before embracing her and stepping to the side allowing her to come in.

I looked at the two of them and scoffed before walking into the kitchen with my mom and Mr.David.

"Mom, no drinking today okay?" I hummed.

She nodded her head softly before continuing to cook.

  "Need help?" I asked desperate for something to do.

   "No I have everything." She smiled.

    I let out a huff of air before returning the smile.

    I pretended to act busy on my phone as Jack played with Madison's waist. Jealousy pumped through my blood wishing I could be the one on his lap.

    "Going upstairs." I smiled at my mom with her nodding in response.

Once I made it to my room, I plugged in my earphones filling my ears with lovely music.

Reaper by Sia started to play and I immediately got into my feelings.

" Broke down, thought that I would drown
Hope that I've been found, 'fore I hit the ground. Sun rays out the corner of my eye, hey. Saw you weeping, saw you creeping. Saw you sneaking in the shadow's dawn I feel so strong. Saw you out the corner of my eye" I sang along to the music.

"Don't come for me today
I'm feeling good. I'mma savor it. Don't come for me today, I'm feeling good. I remember when" I sang obnoxiously

''You came to take me away. So close I was to heaven's gates. But no baby, no baby, not today. Oh, you tried to track me down. You followed me like the darkest cloud. But no baby, no baby, not today. Oh reaper! Oh no baby, no baby, not today. Oh reaper! Oh no baby, no baby, not today" I yelled pretending as through I could sound anywhere close to Sia.