Epilouge

Amber's P.O.V

     "So you approve? You're letting me and jack continue what we have?" I asked still in somewhat of shock

      "If that's what you too want. You can't distance yourself from the one you love." David said as he picked up a bottle of water and placed it between his lips taking two large swigs of the purified liquid.

       "So are you going stay?" My mother asked David with desperation filled in her eyes.

       "No, I already proposed." He said with no trace of sympathy or emotion.

Damn he's just like Jack was, a heartless dickhead. Now I see where jack gets it from.

"So you're gonna marry that bitch over my mom? Andrea hoe's around with almost everyone how do you expect her mom to be any different? Where do you think she gets it from?" I asked trying to defend my mother since I could see the hurt in her eyes.

"Amber I'm sorry, but I have to!" He said as he started to loose his temper.

"Jack Andrea's gonna be your step sister. Don't fucking cheat on me." I said as I disregarded David and focused my attention on Jack.

"And who said anything about me moving into that house. We're getting a house together babe." Jack said as he wrapped me in his arms.

"Ha! With what money?" I laughed bitterly.

"We'll stay here for now and I'll save up. Then after graduation we get our own place." He shrugged causing a smile to rise to my cheeks.

I looked over to my mom in approval but she was no longer there.

"Jack you can't stay here right now I already packed all your boxes." David explained.

"Well then unpack it!" He snapped.

I was a little taken back by his sudden change in tone but I just dismissed it.

David shook his head in exasperation before he grabbed a box that had "paintings" written in big letters and walked out the front door to the large moving truck.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." I said before strolling up the stairs.

I entered my bedroom and strip myself out of my clothing before I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

[song: crazy in love by: Sofia Karlberg]

    I wrapped myself in a towel before the door knob started to turn and a shirtless Jack came into view.

         "Can I join?" He asked a sly smirk spread across his lips.

         "Mayyybbbeee." I laughed as a smile stained my mouth.

          I slowly unraveled the towel that was twisted around my small fame, and let it drop to the ground. Revealing my exposed body.

          His eyes glistened with lust, desire, love and a hint of neediness.

            "God you're so beautiful."  He said under his breath.