3.1

Literally sitting in my room eating McDonald's crying like a little bitch because claimed is so fucking good and I wasn't expecting this thing to happen. And after I finish reading that book I'm gonna read freshleemilf lucid and I know this bitch bout to have me crying like a baby bc she always does😭

Amber's P.O.V
{Next Day}

All my thoughts were still clouded with everything that had happened last night. Everything that he had said continuously played back in my head, almost like a broken record. I don't know if everything he said was true but I know his words hurt.

     I felt like a zombie and I probably looked like one too. I've been sitting in my room crying over jack all night. I didn't get any sleep and I'm almost positive I look like I just got hit by a train.

      "Jack!  Amber!" I heard David call from downstairs.

         I groaned in annoyance and frustration as I timidly opened my door and looked down at him from the railing.

         Jack soon trailed out of his room and stood beside me. His eyes didn't meet mine, and he totally ignore my presence.

          "Um Jack your cousins are coming down tomorrow and it's perfect for Amber and Mrs. Elstastine to meet them." David started but being interrupted by Jack.

           "Aye Brandon and them are coming?" He said out of excitement.

            He then looked at me, and his face scrunched in frustration before refocusing his attention on his dad.

            "Yes and we are going to Mt. Olympus Resorts when they do." He stated.

             "What's that?" I asked a little confused.

              "Oh it's a waterpark just a couple hours outside of Omaha." He informed.

              "And don't worry the boys are around the same age as you, but you can bring some friends if you'd like." He smiled.

       My mind immediately went to Jovana but after what happened yesterday I never want to talk to her again. My only other close friends are Nina and Mia, but Nina also slept with Jack. Then again Nina doesn't know my feelings towards him so maybe we can talk it out.

                 "Okay so make sure you guys clean your rooms, we don't want it to look messy." He said before walking away.

     I nodded my head and started walking back towards my room, until Jack grabbed my arm. I turned around and met my eyes with his.

               "Try not to sleep with them too." He snarled before walking away.

    I sucked in a sharp breath before continuing my journey to my room.

God he's such a dick! I honestly don't know why I have such strong feelings for him. He does nothing but hurt me and try to make me feel worst about myself.

  He's never told me I'm pretty or that I mean something to him. All he says is that "I'm his" and that "he only wants to be with me". I don't know why I believed that bullshit, obviously he was just feeding me lies so that id become soft and do everything he wants. And I'm so dumb that I fucking believed him.

    Everything he's told has been a lie! When I get wasted off my ass, and high as mother fucking kite he never actually cared. He probably wants me to do that so he can take advantage of me.