0.3

Amber lowkey a bitch🙄🖕🏼

Amber's P.O.V

I flicked my mom off and then walked back into my room.

God I can't stand her! Why the fuck is she my mom out of all people? There's over 6 billion people in this world and I just had to get her.

     "Your a bitch." I heard Jack say.

     I turned around to see him leaning on my doorframe.

     "You think I don't already know that?" I said as I placed a piece of gum in my mouth.

      "You know you made her cry right?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

    I honestly couldn't help but laugh. The bitch cried, wow she's a pathetic piece of shit.

"Why are you laughing." He asked.

"How can you not laugh? Gosh she's pathetic." I said trying to contain my laughter.

"She's pathetic? Look at you. Your the one who's pathetic." He scoffed before walking out.

    "That's not a very nice thing to say." I mocked.

My phone rings and without checking the caller I.D I immediately pick up, whilst waving jack out of my room.

"Party tonight hoe." Nina yelled through the phone.

We have been best friends since we were five, along with Mia. It's always just been us three. No one could ever break the bond that we have built, no matter how hard they try.

"What time?" I asked

"It's starts at 8"

"Bitch that's in a hour the fuck?" I said as I looked at my clock.

"Well that sucks because your going, you don't really have a choice." She said.

"Who's party?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Um...sammy's" she said quickly.

She knows that I'm very infatuated with Sammy and that I always get nervous around him so why make me go? When he was here I had a sudden burst of confidence that I doubt I would ever get again.

"Well then I'm not going." I sighed.

"Come on Amber, it's a party just go. It's not like he knows you like him so what's the problem. And plus Jack should be there so it should be less awkward if you decide to talk to him." She explained.

"Nina you just don't understand, you get every guy you want. I don't. And if Jack's going to that party then I'm definitely not going. He's just going to ruin shit for me." I said while fidgeting with my nails.

"Well me being your best friend it's my job to get you to overcome your fears so therefore your going. I'll be over in 20. Be ready bitch, oh and wear something sexy." She said before hanging up the phone.