1.7

Amber's P.O.V

{20 minutes later}

I watched as Jack walked Madison to her car. I probably looked like a physco stalker since I was watching him through my window but at this point I couldn't care any less.

He pressed her against her car, cupped her cheeks and passionately kissed her lips. I don't understand why I'm feeling like this. I just want slap him but fuck him at the same time. He makes me so frustrated, and I want nothing more but for him to feel the same way I'm feeling.

       Once Madison had drove off, Jack looked up to see me staring back down at him. He looked a little puzzled at first but then he smirked at me, causing me to grow more angry.

"Fuck. You!" I mouthed, as I flicked him off.

         He put his hand on his chest pretending to act hurt, before laughing and walking back inside.

I rolled my eyes before going down into the living room with david, Jack, and my mom.

"You're girlfriend is very beautiful." My mom said to Jack, making me scoff.

"She not that pretty." I lied.

"Jealousy isn't a cute trait on you." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes at him before my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller I.D and immediately smiled.

"Hey babe." I said into the phone causing Jack to tense.

"Hey you tryna slide through tonight?" Nate asked sounding high.

"Just me and you?"

I looked over to see Jack clench his jaw and I start to feel satisfied.

"Nah some people gonna be there, I'm just tryna have a little fun." He said.

"Yeah I'll come." I said with a smile on my face.

"Alright lil ma, oh and bring your hot friend. My boy Derek is really into her." He said as he started coughing.

"Okay, can I bring some other people too?" I asked, wanting to bring Nina and Mia.

"Yeah."

"Okay, I'll be there." I spoke.

"Bye lil mama."

"Bye daddy." I smirked.

I locked my phone a diverted my attention back towards the television.

"Who were you on the phone with?" David asked politely.

"Just a friend." I shrugged.

"You call all your friends daddy?" My mom mocked, causing Jack to laugh a bit.

"Mom shut up, you call David daddy don't you? Yeah exactly, please stay out of my life." I snapped.

She scoffed but didn't say anything else. I could see david feeling a little uncomfortable which I sorta felt bad for.