1.4

Crying bc jadison is probably not going anywhere since he's in love with her and she's in love with him. But.. I'm in love with Jack and he'll never know😭💔

but she makes him happy so that's all that matters 😩😰

Amber's P.O.V
"Okay but we're taking my car." I said.

I might leave the party early if what happened last time happens again.

" you know damn well you're going to get drunk as fuck and won't be able to drive." She said whilst rolling her eyes.

"I guess you're right." I whined

"So my car?" She questioned

"Your car." I huffed.

We pulled up at my house seconds later and I got a sudden burst of excitement. This party is about to hype.

"Bye hoe." I said before exiting her car.

         "Pick you up at 8" she said before she drove off.

           I went inside and went straight to my room. I'm going to have a good time tonight, and nobody's gonna ruin it for me.

I go in my closet and try to find a outfit for the party. I analyze my closet trying to find the perfect outfit to wear.

After standing in my closet for 10 minutes I finally found the perfect outfit.

I take a quick 5 minute shower and put on my black and white adidas windbreaker, with all black high waisted shorts and a white crop top.

I start to curl my hair when I hear loud screams. I turn down my music as I try to hear where the sound is coming from.

      Anger posses my body once the screams turn into moans.

       "He's fucking another bitch." I say through gritted teeth.

       I storm down the hall to jacks room and proceed to bang on his door.

         "CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP? SOME OF US ARE ACTUALLY TRYNA GET SHIT DONE!" I yell through the door before I go back to my room.

I go back into my bathroom and try to finish my curls.

"He's such a fuckboy that it's becoming unhealthy." I huff as I finish curling my hair.

I put on natural makeup and use my Kylie Jenner lip kit for the first time. Then I start hearing more moans come from his room and I immediately get disgusted.

"Okay I'm getting wasted tonight, it's official now."

***
Jovana😻🔥: I'm outside

Me: kk

"Hey bish." I say as I hop into her car.

"Ready for tonight?" She asked as she started driving.

"Yup. I'm gonna get waaasssttteeeddd." I said while dragging out the word.

She laughed at me and handed me the aux cord.

"You are the realest nigga out there." I joked.