1.1

Smut in chapter so prepare yourself.
But then again who doesn't like the idea of sex with Jack?

If you don't...GET OUT!
Nah jk😂

Amber's P.O.V

       I walked up to my room and closed my door, not wanting to see Jack again. But within seconds of doing so he comes bursting through my door.

      "Who told you to close your door?" He said as he stared at me with dark eyes.

     "N-no one." I stuttered from fear.

    A smirk appeared on his face as he started taking steps towards me, causing me to take steps back.

   My back soon hit the hard wall behind me, trapping me between him and the wall.

    "I can get you wet in a matter of 2 seconds, it's not really that big of a challenge." He said as he glided his hands down my body.

        I shivered at his touch, which caused a sadistic smile to form on his lips.

     My eyes flickered from his eyes to his lips. His lips were so pink, and plump. I wanted nothing more than to just kiss them.

        "Do it then." I dared.

     He smirked as he attached his lips to mine, having our lips move in perfect sync. His tongue traced over my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I declined.

He groaned into the kiss as he grasped my butt causing me to gasp at his action. He took that opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth.

I could feel my panties start to get damp as he glided his hand up my shirt and grasped my breast. He tapped the back of my thigh signaling that he wanted my to jump. I obliged and wrapped my legs around his torso.

He laid me on my bed as he bit my lip. He hovered over me as he started kissing in random spots on my neck. I let out a soft moan as he sucked on a sensitive piece of skin. He traced the supple with his tongue as he blew cold air onto it.

Yep that's gonna leave a mark.

    He then slipped my shirt off as he started to leave trails of kisses down my body until he got to the top of my waistband.

     "That's gonna need to come off." He hushed as he looped his finger around the bottom of my panties and slid them off.

    I wasn't surprised that he was this skilled, considering the fact that he's one of the schools biggest fuckboys. He's been with just about every girl in the school.

   Without warning he shoved two fingers into me causing me to gasp. I closed my eyes and bit on my bottom lip trying not to let any sound escape. He then increased his speed and curled his fingers into my g-spot causing me to scream out.

      I opened my eyes only to see that he was already looking down at me, analyzing my expression.

He added another finger and increased his speed dramatically. Which I didn't even know was possible.

While doing so he then leaned down and added his tongue. Doing figure eights around my clit.

  My fingers gripped onto the roots of his hair tightly as I️ buckled my hips towards him, signaling I was close.

I could feel him smirk against me as he flicked his tongue.

I then felt myself reach my climax as a long strand of profanities left my lips.

He then pulled his sweat pants down, along with his boxers causing my eyes to widen at the sight.

He's way bigger than Sammy.

"We need a condom." He said.

"In the night stand." I said breathlessly, I was still trying to catch my breath from what had just occurred.

His eyebrows pulled together in confusion.

"Why do you have condoms?" He asked.

Oh so know you care? Get the fuck.

"Don't worry about it."

He shrugged his shoulders and pulled one out. He opened it with ease and rolled it onto his hard shaft.

      I closed my eyes as he tightly gripped my waist and thrusted himself into me.

     I moan out in pleasure as he continued to pound himself into me.

Different moans fell from my lips as I dug my nails into his back trying to find some form of leverage.

His speed increased, resulting in my legs immediately beginning to shake.

I threw my head back in pleasure as my back began to rise from the sheets. His lips connected with my neck while he continued to harshly thrust into me.

The amount of pleasure I was receiving started to become over baring and I knew I couldn't last much longer.

"J-Jack" I moaned as I gripped his bicep.

Damn those biceps.

I soon reached my high leading him to do the same shortly after.

We then heard the door from downstairs open and then close.

"Jack!" We heard Mr.Gilinsky call out from downstairs.

Jack quickly pulled out and looked around for his sweats. Once he found them he looked at me once more, and winked before going downstairs to his dad.

I didn't bother to put back on clothes, I was just going to get in the shower anyways.

I walked into the restroom and turned on the shower water to a perfect temperature before blasting Bryson tiller through my spreader.

Exchange started to play, but the only thing I kept thinking about was how he hated me yet he just had sex me. He makes no sense.

I looked into the mirror and saw many different purple marks all around my body. I smiled at them, maybe he doesn't hate me so much after all.

But I do know one thing, he's soooo much better than Sammy.

______________________________

Welp, that smut was uh, idk?

942 words