2.5

Recap

That's when I turned and saw jack kissing Madison. Out of everyone kissing in the house I just so happened to see them.

And my whole entire world shattered.

Amber's P.O.V

        They pulled apart and jacks eyes soon met with my glossy and hurt ones.

         A tear fell from my eye as I shook my head with disappointment, regret and disgust.

       God I'm falling for him and I can't help it.

I quickly break eye contact and weave my way through different groups of people trying desperately to go to my room.

"Babe." A voice croaked as I ran directly into their chest.

Shit.

I slowly lifted my head to meet with jacks brown orbs. My eyes were glossy and my cheeks were stained with tears.

"Jack. please." I said softly as I lowered my head so that he could no longer see my face.

"Amber I'm sorry, but she is my girlfriend." He slurred.

I shook my head in disbelief and I laughed out a pitiful and hurt laugh.

"You're unbelievable." I sighed as tears streamed down my cheeks.

He took a deep breath and his eyes tinted with, I don't know regret maybe?  I ignored it and brushed past him, only to have him grab me by my forearm.

"I-I didn't mean it like that." He stuttered.

For a second I actually believed him, but he doesn't care about me. I'm nothing to him and he's said that multiple times. But I'm stupid enough to fall for him anyway.

"Yes, you did." I croaked as I snatched back my arm and ran up the stairs.

{Couple of kids by Maggie}

I run up to my room and slam my door shut in hopes to block out all the noise downstairs.

There's so much emotion building up inside that I feel like I'm going to explode in any minute. But I really don't understand why.

Why am I so fucking pissed?

Why did he have to be dating Madison?

Why did they have to kiss?

Why do we have to be living in the same house?

Why the fuck did I have to fall for him?

I can't deal with him and his fucking girlfriend. I can't deal with the feeling of feeling like I'm drowning.

It almost feels like I can't breathe, like there's so many things building up and that I'm going to loose my shit in 5 seconds.

But it really feels like somethings piled up on my chest and I want so desperately to pull it off but it's impossible. It's hard to speak and all I can do is cry.

I told my self constantly that he's a fuckboy and I knew damn well this would happen. I know he doesn't care, I know he just wanted me for one thing...sex. Yet I still choose to fall for him and put myself in a vulnerable state only to feel such heartbreak.

I drag myself in the bathroom and splash water on my face to take away the tear stains and runny eyeliner. I reapply my makeup, eliminating the bags that have formed under my eyes and fixing my flushed and drained face.

I grab my phone and trail down the steps making my way towards the door, trying desperately not to cry. Jack stares at me all the way until I was out of sight and out the house.
I hop in my car and drive just above the speed limit making multiple turns.

Once I pull up to the driveway I sigh deeply before stepping out my car and trudging to the door. I knock twice before the door opens, revealing Nate's tall figure.

       "Amber what's up?" He asked suspiciously.

       "Can you do me the biggest favor and fuck me...hard?"

         "Right now?" He asked as he looked around weirdly.

         "Mhmm." I hummed as I bit my lip.

         "Alright." He shrugged as he opened the door wider for me to come in.

        I slowly entered his house as he lead me to a empty room.

        I don't want him, I just need something to get my mind off Jack. Numb this terrible feeling.

      And sex is the only way I can.

______________________________

     Short update sorry😁