3.9

Jack's P.O.V

I walked behind Jo and Amber with my arm wrapped around Madison's waist. Madison kept talking to me but my mind was too clouded with thoughts to respond.

They way amber's hips moved and the way the dress perfectly gripped onto her curves had me mesmerized. I couldn't help but think about how bad I wanted to rip her out that dress and fuck her, intensely.

"Babe!" Madison said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I groaned.

"What were you looking at?" She asked suspiciously.

Amber turned around and winked at me, almost as if she know I was staring at her.

"Nothing." I coughed as we exited the elevator.

As we walked through the lobby, to many men kept staring at Amber for my liking. Jo was getting a lot of attention and I wish they would all just keep there eyes on her and not my girl. I started to feel this certain need to wrap my arms around Amber and let everyone know that she was mine, nobody else's.

[skip to dinner]

We walked into the very expensive looking restaurant as we all took our seats in the booth. I sat on the other side, facing the girls with Brandon and Arden.

To Wifey💍💖: you shouldn't have worn that.

Ambers phone buzzed as she looked at me with a confused look.

From Wifey💍💖: why I'm the only one who doesn't look sexy remember😒🖕🏼

I looked down at he text and chucked to myself, 'sexy' is an understatement.

To Wifey💍💖: yeah You're right, I just don't like the way everyone keeps looking at you. Atleast pull it up.

She looked up from her phone and smiled fakely at me as she pulled it down, showing more cleavage than I'd like.

From Wifey💍💖: crazy because I don't see anyone's eyes but your's. But I definitely would love to get more👀💅🏽

To Wifey💍💖: Don't fuck around unless you're tryna get fucked💦

From Wifey💍💖: Maybe that's what I want😩.

To Wifey💍💖: Then that's what you'll get.

From Wifey💍💖: actually just kidding you have Madison.

I looked up at her and scrunched my face. Is she serious?

To Wifey💍💖: But you know damn well I want you😨

She looked at me and sighed as she locked her phone and placed it in her hand bag.

Amber's P.O.V