4.5

Let me rant really quickly *clears throat*

    YOU DONT FUCKING TOUCH NATE OR DEREK AND NOT EXPECT US TO JUMP IN. We are a goddamn family and I don't know what Webster hall doesn't understand about that. You can't tazor and beat us and just not expect Nate to jump in and vise versa. Grown ass men should not fucking touch innocent teenage girls. And fucking Derek might be in a goddamn coma like if I was there I swear to god a bitch would've gotten arrested.

Then they go and beat Nate for trying to save his fans like tf is this shit? It takes a real man to cry and Nate fucking cried last night. And what's so horrible is that they were so excited to preform there. What has this world come to? I'm seriously so done.

#prayforderek

#weridewithnate

#fuckwebsterhall

Amber's P.O.V

      "Love her like a sister, right Jack?" Madison said as she

"N-" he started before I cut him off.

"Yeah I was really pissed at him and threatened to put his shit on blast put he made it a point to say he loved me and show some brotherly affection right Jack?" I rushed as I forced a anxious smile.

The room stated silent and I could tell Jack was contemplating on telling her the truth or not.

I coughed awkwardly and kicked him in the Shen. He let out a deep sigh as he slowly nodded his head.

"Okay great. I wish my brother would do that." Madison smiled causing me to cringe.

Being reminded that Jack is my stepbrother makes me disgusted. It makes me cringe on the inside because I don't want to be in love with my brother for Christ sakes.

"Um I'm gonna go down to the lobby." I said as I started making my way downstairs.

"I'll come with." Jack rushed as he slipped out the door.

         "Jack were stepbrother and sister, I can't deal with the fact that I'm in love with my own brother." I sighed as we stepped in the elevator.

          "We're not going to be step siblings for long babe." Jack said nonchalantly sending a wave of excitement and confusion through me.

           "What are you talking about?" I rushed.

            "You didn't know? That's the whole reason we're here." He stated.

             "No! What's going on?" I panicked.

              "Our parents are getting a divorce, my dad cheated on your mom. We're here so that they can go through the court process and paperwork shit." He informed me.

               "Oh my god. This is, this is great news but my mom must felt terrible." I sighed.

            "They didn't even last a year." I said.

             "Yeah well they've been dating for a long time." He said.

             "So when the divorce is final, what does that mean for us?" I questioned.

              "That means we can officially be together babe." He said as he slung his arm around my shoulder.

    A smile spread across my face as I snuggled my head into his chest.

     We walked down the streets and corners of Omaha as we explored sites that we've always wanted to visit. And I can honestly say that I felt safe and at home with him.

           "Are you hungry?" He asked.

            "Um, yeah." I said as we walked into Olive Garden.

            "Table for two." Jack said as the waiter lead us to our table.

        I sat looking at the menu until I felt Jack grab my hand from under the table. I looked back at him and a cheeky smile was spread across his face, causing heat to rise to my cheeks.

           "I just thought I should let you know that you mean the world to me and I don't want to loose you. When I'm with you there's no place I'd rather be." He said as he started rubbing patterns on the back of my hand.

"I couldn't have said it any better." I said just before the waitress came.

"Are you two ready to order?" She smiled as she pulled out her tab.

"Um yes, I'd like a sherly temple with your Alfredo pasta." Jack said.

"And for you miss?"

"I'll just take a water and your Caesar salad." I smiled as we handed her our menus.

After we finished our meal we spent a good 10 minutes arguing back and forth about him paying for the entree.

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" He asked as we started walking back towards the hotel.

"Why what's going on tomorrow?" I asked.

"Tomorrow we go back home." He said as he interlocked our fingers.

Tomorrow he breaks up with Madison, tomorrow our parents are officially divorced. Tomorrow is the start of our relationship, tomorrow is the beginning of something new.

__________________________

I'm still so fucking pissed like I don't think you understand how mad that shit made me.