4.6

Picture isn't mine I stole it from natemaloley I'm sure u hoes know her bc she's technically famous.

Amber's P.O.V
        [Next Day]

   "Are y'all packed and ready to go?" David asked.

I'm just now realizing how distant him and my mom have been. I don't know why I didn't notice this before but it's bullshit that they haven't told me what's going on in their relationship but they told Jack.

     They're literally acting like none of their problems exist and that everything is filled with rainbows and lollipops.

(A/N Damn I wanna suck on Jack's lollipop)

      I can't bring myself to feel any pity or sorrow for my mother because she didn't tell me. Instead she's choosing to be sneaky and conniving about it.

     But tbh I'm so done with their whole marriage, in fact I never even started. I just need to focus on me and Jack's future right now, and nothing else.

     I grab all my bags and belongings, forcefully give them to David before climbing into the truck.

Why am I being such a bitch? Idk I'm just in a mood.

       "Hey." Jack said as I sat down next to him.

I nodded in response before plugging in my earphones.Then we started driving back home, long ass car ride here we come.

      Jack tapped me on the shoulder to get my attention but a didn't want to respond. It took to much work and effort.

     his eyebrows pulled together as he continuously tapped me, knowing it would piss me off.

And I have another 9 hours in this car with him.

"What? What is it." I asked bluntly as I snatched the earbud from my ear so he knew he had my full attention.

"I just wanted to know what was wrong." He said as he poked out his lip.

          "Nothing, can't a bitch just listen to Bryson tiller in peace?" I asked with no emotion.

         "Babe did T.O.M visit you today?" He smiled.

           "Actually yes." I groaned.

            "Do you want me to help make it better?"

             "How do you expect to do that?" I asked as a wave of confusion rushed over me.

             "I don't know but I heard chocolate helps and I have some in my bag. Also I have this heating thing that I used for my ankle that you could use to lessen your cramps. And I could give you a massage while you do all those things." He smiled.

He's so sweet I love that I love him.

          "What would I do with out you?" I smiled.

            "Probably die." He laughed.

   I looked over at Madison to see her with headphones in as she proceeded to write down lyrics and melodies completely zoned out from everyone.

   I hesitantly tapped her on her shoulder, gaining her attention instantaneously.

      "Hey I have really bad cramps and I was gonna lay down so I was wondering if I could put my feet on you." I said as she smiled.

      "Oh yeah of course, I also have some methodine to help with your pains of you want some." She offered.

       "Please? That would be great because these are killer."

       She laughed before digging in her bag and tossing me the bottle of tabs along with a large bottle of water. I thanked her before swallowing two tablets and stretching my body out.

    Jack proceeded to massage my shoulders as I stuffed my mouth with chocolate. After a while the medicine kicked in and my pain faded, causing me to slowly drift off to sleep.

3 hours later.

        I woke up to complete darkness. The skies were pitch black and everyone around me were asleep except for David.

         "David?" I croaked out.

          "Hmm" he hummed.

      He must be tired from having to drive this long.

        "How much longer until we get back home?" I asked.

          "About five more hours." He responded.

I let out a groan in frustration as I rested my head on jacks shoulder.

"Hey can I ask you something?" I asked as a idea came to mind.

"Yeah what?" David asked as he looked at me through the rear view mirror.

"So you cheated on my mom?" I asked calmly.

He let out a huff of air as he tugged on the roots of his hair. He's just like his son, Jack does the same thing when he knows he's fucked up.

"Yes, I did and I'm sorry." He said

Bullshit.

"That's bullshit you're not sorry that you did it because you know damn well you wanted a knew bitch with a tighter pussy. You're just sorry that you got caught, just like someone else I know." I explained

"Well what do you want me to say?" He asked with anger and frustration lightly laced in his voice.

"Did you ever love my mother." I asked.

There was a long pause and silence took over the both of us until he finally spoke.

"No."

Shock filled my body as he spoke those words but suddenly a smirk appeared on my face.

"Interesting." I nodded as I took in his words.

Thank god my mother is sleeping.

I laid my head back on the seat as I pulled out my phone and started playing a game of rolling sky.

After a while I felt a hand squeeze my inner thigh causing chills to run through my body. I looked up to see Jack looking down at me.

"Can you turn down your brightness, it's brighter than my entire future." His sleepy, raspy voice spoke causing me to smile and oblige.

His eyes slowly started to close and he soon drifted back off to sleep having me fall asleep short after.

**

"We're here." My mom said as she shook me lightly.

I looked up to see us parked infront of our house.

"Ready babe?" Jack whispered into my ear so that only I could hear.

"Ready."