2.7

Amber's P.O.V
  {The Next Day}

I haven't spoke to Jack all day and I don't plan to any time soon.

As much as it kills me, I know I need to keep my distance from him. If I ignore his presence and try to forget about us then hopefully my feelings towards him will fade.

       Jovana😻🔥: I'm outside.

       I looked down at my phone and yelped with excitement. I need to spend some time with her, she's like my sister and I miss her so fucking much.

       On my way down the stairs I noticed Jack was coming up them. I rolled my eyes and slouched my head, not wanting to make eye contact. That was until I ran into a very firm and toned chest.

        "Are you trying to avoid me?" Jack asked as he gently grabbed my face, forcing our eyes to meet.

         My eyes rolled to the back of my head in annoyance as I pushed his hand from my face.

         A smirk played on his lips as he looked at me with frustration before brushing past me, causing me to stumble back. Worry filled his eyes as he placed his hand on the small of my back helping me regain my balance. He quickly let go before a deep and bitter laugh escaped his mouth.

          I let out a huff of air before strolling outside to Jovana's car.

          "Hey bih." She smiled.

            A smile played on my lips before it immediately vanish once I noticed the same tall blonde that caused all hell for me.

"What's wrong?" Sam's deep voice spoke, as it seeped with hatred and venom.

Why does this lil bitch hate me so much?

"Nothing." I huffed as I hopped in the car.

I need this, I need to spend this time with Jovana or I will go insane. And no one, not even Sam will ruin this for me.

As we drove to her house in silence, it felt as though there were holes burning all over my body because of how immensely Sam was staring.

"Sam, are you lost?" I blurted.

"What?" He asked harshly.

"Well I mean you're staring at me so damn hard, I thought you might've lost something and are trying to find it." I fakely smiled causing Jovana to snort in amusement.

"Shut up." He snarled.

"Make me." I snapped.

"Do you really want that? Because I will, and I doubt you'll like it." He smirked.

                "Mkay Sam. Whatever you say." I said whilst rolling my eyes.

The rest of the car ride consisted of the awkwardness between me and Sam, and the constant laughs escaping me and Jovana's lips.