0.8

Amber's P.O.V
"Wake up!" I heard Nina's voice say.

   Her voice sounded hoarse and raspy. Almost like she had been screaming for 5 hours straight. But I know it's because she's been sleeping, throwing up and the fact that she was drinking all night.

      "I'm up." I croaked as I sat up in bed.

     My voice was raspy and sore from all the screaming and crying I had did last night.

    "What happened to your face?" She said bluntly.

    "Nothing." I croaked.

I knew that if I told her what actually happened that she would confront Sammy and Jack. And I'm too scared of what they might do to me if I told anyone.

     "Okay well what about your hand? Or your foot? Or your room." She said naming off the list of things that were wrong?

     "Nina I really don't want to talk about it so please just leave it alone." I spoke softly.

    She looked at me, analyzing my expression. She saw me pleading for her to just leave it alone. Her face softened before she spoke.

     "Fine." She said before sitting on my bed.

     "I'm about to leave, my mom is probably freaking out." She said while looking around my room at the broken pieces (haha broken pieces) of glass and punched holes in the wall.

     "Um is Sam still here?" I asked as I began to shake.

  If Nina leaves me here alone with them then who knows what could happen. My parents would be at work so we'd be here by ourselves. Yesterday the only thing stopping them from hurting me was because Nina was here, they didn't even care that my mom and mr.G were down stairs.

     "Yeah he's here, I just saw him eating cereal. But he's with Jack though." She paused.

   "Wait why are you shaking? D-did he do this to you." She said with anger filled in her expression as she shot up from my bed.

   "NO." I yelled as I grabbed her arm.

    "Nina just please leave it alone." I pleaded.

     She soon gave in and sat back down.

   "Okay fine, but your not staying here you're coming to my house." She said

     "Gladly." I said as I limped on my hurt foot towards my closet to finds some clothes.

   I threw on some leggings and a oversized sweatshirt and threw my hair in a ponytail.

   We walked out my room and towards the door. I saw Jack and Sam in the kitchen and I immediately put my head down not wanting to make eye contact with either of them.

"Hey babygirl." I heard Sammy say.

I just kept my head down and stayed silent.

"Bitc-" he started but got cut off by Nina.

"Sam shut the fuck up you little hoe." She yelled towards him.

"Look who's talking." He scoffed.

"Bitch fight me." She said.

"I would but I don't want to hurt you." He spoke.

That's fucking bullshit you dumb fuck, I thought to myself.

"Fuck you just say to me?" He said.

I shot my head up to meet Sam's cold stare.

"Shit did I just say that out loud?" I panicked.

"It's chill, just wait till Monday." He sneered causing Jack to laugh as they both glared at me.

I put my head down as I followed Nina out my house.

I got in her car and immediately started to break down.

"What the fuck are they gonna do to me on Monday?" I asked myself.

"Amber calm down. It isn't that serious" she said trying to calm me down.

"Your right, what's the worst he can do to me." I lied, I was actually terrified of what he might do.

"Hey, We can invite Mia over and have a girls night." She said trying to change the subject.

My face instantly lit up, that's what I need a girls night. Something to take my mind off of what had occurred.

"Definitely." I said.

She continued to drive until we pulled up to her house. I immediately got out the car and walked up to her room, considering I've been here many times before.

She called Mia to tell her about what we had planned and shortly after she arrived with a bag of popcorn and some candy.

"Bitch what happened to you?" Mia asked while throwing a pack of sour patch kids at me.

"Nothing." I said while rolling my eyes.

"K-then" she said as she sat down and started scrolling for some movies.

"How about magic mike XXL?" Nina asked.

"Nah I've seen that like 3 times." Mia explained.

"So I've seen it 10 times, Channing is Daddy." Nina exclaimed causing all of us to laugh.

"So magic mike it is." I huffed as I played the movie.

Midway into the movie I got a text.

Unknown: baby u obviously want to go through hell on Monday.

Me: ew gtfo.

I said not knowing who the text was from.

Unknown: ur in so much trouble.

Me: who is this?

Unknown: Daddy😏

I started shaking as I realize I was talking to Sammy. Fuck he's seriously going to kill me.

Me: oh fuck, Sammy I'm so sorry please don't hurt me.

Unknown: sorry baby you already asked for it.

I started shaking, but I didn't want Mia or Nina to notice anything so I ran into the restroom.

"I'll be right back." I said as my voice started shaking.

He's really going to kill me on Monday. He's going to hurt me and I know it.

Why me? What did I ever do to him or Jack? They both hate me for no reason.

Tears threatened to fall but I wouldn't let them. I wiped away the tears that brimmed my eyes and tried to control my breathing.

"You know what, fuck Jack. Fuck Sammy. I didn't do shit to either of them so I'm not going to be scared of them." I said to myself.

I walked out of the bathroom confident, with a smirk plastered on my face knowing exactly what I was going to do on Monday.

They don't own me the fuck?

_________________________________
Just wait on this next chapter.