0.5

This chapter is dedicated to childishgilinsky for being such a bomb ass bitch and for writing all that good ass smut.  Love you hoe.

Amber's P.O.V
"What are you going to do to me?" I asked curiously.

He didn't respond, he just continued to walk up the stairs. I followed close behind him since I had no idea where I was going considering I've never been here and his house is a mansion.

We came across a empty room and Sam pulled me into it, closing and locking the door behind me.

      I kinda just stood there awkwardly waiting for him to say something.

     "Strip." He said sternly while smirking.

"And if I don't?" I asked while stepping towards him.

"You don't necessarily have a choice, it wasn't a question. It was a demand." He started.

Explicit sex scene

         I obeyed, slowly taking off my clothes trying to tease him in the process.

"Fuck." He groaned lowly as he watched my movements.

I slowly pulled off my clothing, making sure to sway my hips in the process.

Once I was undressed and left in only my undergarments I started to feel extremely self conscious.

"I was gonna go easy on you since this would be your first time. But you went and lied to me so now I have to do something about that" He smirked.

"You can't just lie to me and get away with it." He stated.

"Sorry." I said in a hush tone.

"Get on your knees."  He said as he started to unbuckle his belt.

     I did as I was told and watched as Sam started strip. It was the best sight that anyone could ever see.

     He pulled down his pants taking his boxers with them. His hard shaft slapped against his stomach as his pants fell to his ankle.

     Remembering what Mia told me to do in order to get a guy sexually arosed I wrapped my small hands around him and started pumping.

    He groaned from pleasure as I took him all in my mouth. Causing many different profanity's and moans to leave his mouth.

    He grabbed onto my hair forcing me to take more of him in mouth.

     "Fuck." He muttered as he reached his climax

I then rose to my feet waiting for him to tell me what to do next.

    Sammy's eyes laid on my body before smirking and laying me onto the bed.

      "You have no idea how many things I want do to you." He smirked as he started kissing my neck.

    A moan escaped my lips but my mouth was immediately covered by Sam's hand.

     "Shhhh."  He said while gliding his fingers over my stomach sending chills through my body causing me to shiver.

     I nodded in response as he moved my panties to the side and plunged a finger into me without warning.

    I gasped as the feeling as he continuously pumped his finger into me. I bit my lip trying to control my moans as he stuck another finger in, increasing his speed.

     "Uh...fuck!" I yelped as he curled his fingers into my G-spot.

      "Shut the fuck up." He yelled as he pumped faster causing me to bite down on my lip harder and grasp onto the sheets.

   He then replaced his fingers with his tongue as he worked wonders on my heat. I wanted to scream out so bad but I knew that I couldn't. I knew that if I did it would only anger him further.

   He pushed his tongue into my core making me instantly gasp and arch my back at the amount of pleasure I was receiving.

   I groan out as he pushes my stomach down, forcing my back into its original position.

  He then used his free hand to grip onto my hip.

   "Stay still." He mumbled into my heat sending vibrations straight through my body.

I knew what he was doing, he was torturing me in the most pleasurable way possible.

My grip onto his roots tighten as I start to feel an unexplainable sensation building up within me.

   "S-Sam." I stuttered.

    He smirked before stopping everything he was doing and making the sensation come to a fault.

    "You taste good babygirl." He said as he put his fingers in his mouth, sucking any excess liquid away.

    He then proceeded to rip open his condom before placing it onto him and slamming into me.

     I immediately screamed out in pleasure causing him to agitated.

    He tightly gripped onto my waist to pull himself all the way out just to shove himself all the way back in.

    I bit my lip trying to prevent any sound from escaping as he pulled my waist up and down, forcing myself onto him as he forced himself into me.

     Different screams fell from my mouth as the building sensation started up again.

   He continued to harshly thrust into me as I gripped onto the sheets trying not to allow any more sound from escaping my swollen lips.

      His thrust started to become more sloppy as I reached my high and him doing the same shortly after.

      He laid next to me, trying to control his breathing for a couple minutes.

    Once he caught him breath he started to get clothed.

   "Thanks for that baby." He spoke before walking out the room leaving me naked and alone.

What just happened?

_____________________________

Okay I honestly don't know what the fuck I just wrote.

If you just read all the way through this then God bless your soul and we all need to be hitting up these holy bibles and drinking that holy water.