1.2

Bless up fuckboy😅

Amber's P.O.V

{Next day}
  I woke up feeling a little sore from last night. But I woke up a little more happy.

  Jovana😻🔥: I'm picking you up so be ready hoe.

   Me: Ight bet💯

    I locked my phone and proceeded to get ready for the long day ahead. I didn't bother to take a shower since I had taken one last night.

     I decided on wearing a white tanktop, a see through black kimono and high waisted black jeans. I didn't bother to do my hair since it was already pretty straight, so I just put a black snap back on.

     I didn't put on to much makeup,my main focus was to cover up all the hickeys that jack had left from last night.

Jovana😻🔥: I'm outside

After applying just enough makeup I grabbed my backpack and made my way outside to Jovana.

"You look cute." She said before driving off.

"I know." I said jokingly.

She scoffed and playfully rolled her eyes at me.

"So what happened yesterday, did Jack try anything?" She asked while talking a sip of her water.

If only she knew.

"Actually yes." I smirked, thinking about what happened last night made me cringe and smile at the same time.

"I swear to god im gon-"

"Chill." I laughed.

"We fucked." I informed her.

Her eyes widened and she started choking on her drink while she was laughing.

"Uh! You lucky bitch." She sneered causing me to laugh.

See that's the thing about her. I could tell her anything and i knew she wouldn't judge. If I told Nina of Mia that I fucked my step-brother, they would slut shame me and tell me that I'm physco. But Jovana doesn't, she laughs along with you, that's why I love her.

"Wait so who was better Jack or Sammy?" She asked excitedly.

"Jack." I said dragging out his name.

As we came to a red light I lifted up my shirt to show her all the hickeys that were covered by my clothes.

"Damn." She said as she touched them in amusement, causing me to wince in pain.

"Sorry baby." She pouted.

     "It's chill." I said as we arrived at the school.

We walked into the school and that's when I started hearing the laughing and whispering about me. I had completely forgotten that everyone hated me.