3.2

Yo I'm so fucking lost like. I have this really good idea for a Derek luh and like freshlee fanfic with OGOC in it. But I also got this idea with Justin Bieber and Dylan O' brien in it too. They're both in my drafts and I'm excited for them both but idk which one y'all want more. So could you be the real MVP and hmu with what book you want first?

Because I just don't know.

Amber's P.O.V

         "Hey we're leaving."  One of his cousins informed me.

           "Oh okay, we'll be right down." I said as I forced a smile.

           "Soooo, what's your name?" Nina smiled as she twirled a strand of her hair.

          "Brandon. You?" He asked smugly

     I couldn't get over how fine Brandon was. His lips were pink, plumped, moist and kissable. His jaw was perfectly sculpted, sharp enough to to cut a piece of paper. His hair was styled in a perfect quiff, and his eyes were as blue as the sky.

             "And I'm guessing the girl staring at me is Amber?" I heard a deep voice say, snapping me out of my thoughts.

             "Oh what? Yeah um, I'm Amber." I said awkwardly.

           He chuckled lightly before embracing me in a hug and walking out the room.

                "Damn he's fine." Mia exclaimed.

                "For real! But like what were y'all talking about?" I asked.

                   "Nigga you where here during the whole conversation." Jovana said causing me to laugh.

             " I was thinking." I chuckled

            "Thinking bout how you want that dick"   Nina said causing us all to burst into laughter.

            "Jack's still better." I winked as I grabbed all my bags and walked downstairs having them follow close behind.

As I walked down the steps the smug smile that was plastered on my face immediately faded.

"Hey Madison I didn't know you were coming with us." I said as I forced a smile.

"Yeah I kinda got invited last minute." She chirped causing me to mentally groan.

"Great." I emphasized as I continued my journey down the stairs.

Mr David took all our bags to the van we had rented out and we all stayed in the living room waiting until we could enter the van.

"You do realize that he purposely invited her to piss you off right?" Mia whispered in my ear.

I nodded my head slowly already knowing everything she had said. But I have a couple of ways to make Jack want me.

Madison may have a banging body, but I have one too. And I'm damn sure not afraid to flaunt it.

        "Let's go we have a six hour drive." Mr David informed.