0.4

Double update🔥

Amber's P.O.V

    "Are you really going to make me go through with this?" I asked in disbelief as we pulled up to sam's house

"Relax, you'll thank me later." She said as she turned off her car.

       I took a deep breath and looked at Nina who was analyzing my expression.

      "Chill it's not that big of a deal, now get your ass out the car hoe." She said as she hopped out her car with me following closely behind.

      We walk into the party and a distinct smell of alcohol and weed filled my nostrils.

     As we looked to find Mia we passed  by many people who were making out. I didn't care for any of them, but then I saw jack kissing some slut.

    Anger possessed my body as I stormed over there and pulled jack off of her.

    "Aye, the fucks your problem?" He asked clearly pissed off.

    "You are, now can you please go and find a fucking room because nobody wants to see you two basically mouth fuck each other." I scoffed.

      The petite brunette looked at me as a smirk crept upon her face.

      "Jealous lil bitch." She sneered.

   Am I actually jealous of her? No I can't be, it's Jack. I absolutely hate him and plus he's my step-brother.

      "Uh, are you kidding? Jealous of you? You of all people?" I laughed sinisterly over the loud music.

      "There's absolutely nothing to be jealous about. Your the one who's about to go and prostitute yourself just for some fuckboy." I started.

      "If anything I feel sorry for you." I smirked.

     She looked at me with hatred filled in her eyes as she scoffed and walked up the stairs. Jack looked at me and smirked, before following behind his little toy for the time being.

    I walked back over to where  Nina was, now seeing that Mia was with her as they both took shots.

     "Hey."  I said as I sat down next to them.

    "AMBERRRR!" Mia slurred as she engulfed me in a bear hug.

     "What's up bitch." I asked once we finished our very long and painful hug.

    "Bitch guess what?" She slurred, totally ignoring my question.

   "What hoe." I said while taking a swig of my Jack Daniels.

    "Sammy's looking for you." She smirked.

    I started choking as the liquid substance flew to the back of my mouth, burning my throat.

     "Sammy's what?" I said almost impossible to hear over the loud music.

"Hey baby." I heard a deep voice say as they slung their arm around my shoulder.

    I turn around to see a smirking Sammy siting right next to me.

   "Hi." I said awkwardly.

  "You drink?" He gasped.

  "Um yeah lil bit." I smiled.

   "Uh bullshit, you drink a shit ton." Mia slurred causing Nina to laugh and hit her shoulder.

  "Oh so you lied to me?" He asked seriously as he removed his arm from my shoulder.

   Ugh god I fucked up. He's not going to fucking like me because I lied to him, Wow!

   "Sorry." I said innocently.

  "Good girls don't lie." He said with a blank expression.

   "Well then I guess I'm not a good girl." I whispered in his ear seductively.

He moved around in his chair a bit before he got up, taking me with him.

     "Where are we going?" I asked nervously.

      "To teach you a lesson." He said whist walking up the stairs.

_____________________________

Hmmmm smut in next chapter?

Yes or no? You pick!