1.5

Amber's P.O.V

Jack is so fucking bipolar and I seriously
can't stand him. I'm not his, and I'll never be his. But I could have a little fun with this.

I down another shot as a smirk appears on my face. "I'm his" my ass, I belong to no one.

"Hey Nate." I slur as I sit on his lap.

I look over and see Jack clench his jaw. I wonder what would happen if I touched it.

"Jack." I slurred as I dragged out his name.

"What." He spat harshly.

"If I touched your jawline would I cut my finger?" I asked out of curiosity.

Everyone who was outside started laughing at my stupid comment but I was seriously confused.

"What?" I asked, not knowing why they were laughing.

"Here baby." Nate said as he passed me a blunt.

I shrugged and placed the paper between my lips before lighting the end. I inhaled the smoke and immediately started coughing.

            "Woah you good." Derek asked.

             "Yeah" I said in between coughs.

              I got up to hand Kalin the blunt, and while doing so my head immediately started spinning. I groaned in annoyance and sat down.

             "Want one?" Johnson said as he handed me a wine cooler.

             "YEE!" I said a bit louder than I meant.

           He laughed as he handed me my favorite alcoholic beverage. I looked over at Johnson and smirked before downing the substance.

My vision became blurry and my hearing started to feel like I was under water. But I also started to feel a lot more happy and excited.

           I'm drunk and high at the same time, that's lit.

            "Amber, there you are!" Jovana said snapping me from my thoughts.

            I started laughing at the sight of her. It looked like her face was moving.

           "Come on." She said as she grabbed my arm, dragging me inside.

           "W-what are you doing?" I slurred.

            "Dancing. Let's get some cute guys." She smirked.

             "But I want Jack." I whined.

            She stopped and looked at me with disbelief, and analyzed my features.

             "You're high." She said sternly.

             "No I'm not." I slurred while loosing my balance.