1.8

Smut in this chapter so I'd suggest for you to prepare yourself for what's to come😊❤️

Amber's P.O.V

I didn't say anything else, I wouldn't want him to go off on me while we're stuck in the same car.

The 10 minute drive back to our house seemed to last forever even though he was going 80 miles per hour in a 30mph zone.

"Jack slow down."  I muttered.

He didn't listen he just pressed on the gas with more force causing us to go even faster.

"JACK! SLOW DOWN!" I yelled as I gripped the handle bar in fear.

I closed my eyes as he slammed on the breaks causing me to jolt forward but being caught by my seatbelt. I looked around to see that we were in front of our house.

I started shaking as I took off my seatbelt and opened the door. As I was getting out, Jack grabbed my wrist causing me to look at his hard gaze. I scoffed and snatched my wrist back before slamming the door shut and running into the house.

        I started running up the stairs not even realizing Jack was behind me.

       "Amber stop running from me." He said sternly.

       "Why? Your crazy Jack. Like mentally ill." I said as I started walking towards my room.

      But I was stopped my Jack grabbing my waist and pushing me against the wall. His gaze was cold and hard. His eyes were filled with hate, hurt, regret, and anger.

"Take it back." He said lowly.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and pushed him off of me. He hit the wall with full force, creating a hole. I flinched at his action and started shaking as tears brimmed my eyes, he's hit me before and he wasn't even mad. What is he gonna do to me now that he's actually angry?

"Jack calm down." I said as I started taking steps backwards as he took more forwards.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you're mine? Not Nate's, not Sammy's, you're mine." He said as my back hit my bed room door.

I nodded my head rapidly as I panicked to open the door, not wanting to be trapped between him.

I opened the door and stumbled backwards almost falling to the ground. But Jack grabbed my forearm and pulled me back up before pushing me onto my bed.

Then suddenly I got a burst of confidence.

"Jack you have a girlfriend, I'm not yours nor will I ever be. Why would I ever want to be with a fuckboy like you? Besides I want Nate." I lied.

My confidence immediately vanished once I saw his reaction.

"Fuck you just say?"

"N-nothing." I stuttered with fear.

He looked down at me with anger filled in his eyes before he forcefully pulled off my pants, along with my panties.

     Explicit content

"Jack get the fu-" I was cut off my him forcefully shoving 3 fingers into me causing me to gasp.

           He pumped his fingers incredibly fast as he curled them into my g-spot. Several moans and profanity's left my mouth as he pumped faster.

            Right when I was about to reach my high, he pulled his fingers out. Leaving me to crave his touch.

              He then pulled off his jeans along with his Calvin Klein's and rolled a condom onto his member.

            "You're mine." He grunted as tightly gripped my waist before pounding himself into me.

              A loud moan escaped my lips by this action, having him increased his speed.

                The only thing heard throughout the whole house was the sound of our skin slapping together and the constant moans leaving my lips.

                 I knew he was mad because he left my shirt on and didn't connect his lips to my body once. He wanted to hurt me, and ultimately show me that I was his.

                   "Fuck." I moaned as he pulled all the way out just to roughly slam back into me.

                  My legs started shaking and I gripped onto the sheets surrounding me for dear life, signaling I was close.

                  I moaned out his name letting him know I was about to reach my high. He looked at me with an unreadable expression before pulling out and putting his clothing back on, leaving me sexually frustrated.

                   So I'm his but he's not mine? No fuck that. I'm gonna fuck who ever the fuck I want. He doesn't own me, but this was a good fuck. Since that's all I am to him.

______________________________

   Short asf but O well.

    761 words😁