Chapter 9

**Stella's POV**

I got a call from Jason's teacher telling that he got into a fight again and once again the other boy was crying and not him. Apparently Jason tried to make him eat his drawing because the kid said it was ugly. So now I was in my car driving to his school.

I left Hunter's office annoyed. Jason is so short tempered sometimes, it only reminds me of Hunter.

Making another eat his drawing?

****

"Jason, that is not an excuse. You can't fight your classmates just because they don't like your work." Isaid closing the front door behind me.

"But I didn't need his opinion." He said sternly crossing his arms.

"Well, you're punished. Go to your room." I said pointing at the stairs.

He groaned and made his way to his room.

"And no video games." I said as he closed his bedroom door behind. I massaged my temple and started cooking diner.

****

After dinner, I put Jason to bed.

After I finished reading him a story, I closed the book. I kissed his forehead and went to get up when I felt his small hand on mine.

"Don't be mad at me. I'm sorry mommy." He said his voice breaking at the end as his eyes watered.

"No baby. I'm not mad anymore." I said as he wrapped his arms around my neck and I pecked his lips and hugged him.

"DADDY!!!" He yelled suddenly making me jump. I turned around and Hunter leaned against the door frame.

"How is my little fighter doing?" He asked making Jason hide his face on my neck. He came over us and kissed his forehead.

"He started it." He said in his defense and Hunter laughed lightly.

"I'm sure." He smiled.

"Goodnight baby." I said kissing him one more time and getting up to leave followed by Hunter.

"Goodnight". He said as I closed the door and walked to the kitchen.

"How did you get in my house?" I glared at him when he walked in.

"I have my ways." He said as I looked at him in disbelief.

"What do you want anyway?" I asked sighing.

"You." He simply said walking to me and before I could move back his arms wrapped around my waist.

"No. Stop." I said trying to push him off but his grip tightened. "Damn it. Let go off me". I said again angry, but my body just relaxed against my will.

This is exactly what I was afraid off. This is why I didn't want him to touch me.

"He looked at me pushing my hair behind my ear. "You're so beautiful when you're angry." He said as his face got closer to mine.

"You better leave." I said trying my best to keep my voice strong.

I pushed him away and he groaned.

"Stella. Can you stop now. Stop. I want to make things right. Just let me make things right please." He said looking into my eyes.

"That's not necessary. For years, my priority was Jason and it will stay that way." I said looking away.

"God damn it Stella." He said punching the wall and taking a few steps back.

So short tempered like Jason. That's what I was talking about.

"Leave." said and without waiting for his answer made my way to my room so I can shower and go to bed.

I got in my room and I let out a gasp when I felt an arm move around my waist.

He turned me around and crashed his lips on mine kissing me hungrily. I let out a sigh of frustration to myself as he angled my head kissing me deeper.

He lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I couldn't even control myself anymore. He threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me kissing me again hungrily while taking my clothes off.

****

He layed beside breathing heavily. "That's the best sex I've had in years." He said making me wince.

"Is that all it is to you?" I said sitting up pulling the sheets with me.

I shook my head and covered my body with my sheets and getting out of bed walking to the bathroom.

"I didn't mean it like that Ella. I'm sorry." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Just leave, please." I said walking to the bathroom and closing the door as a tear rolled down my cheek.
Great! I love him, tries to hide it, fails and he now he sees me as the "best sex he's had in years".

I took a shower and when I walked out, he was already gone.

I sighed and went to bed hating myself for being this weak. It didn't seem like just sex to me. He kept telling me that I was beautiful and how much he loved me, how much he missed me. He brought back so many memories.