Chapter 26

"So, what did you guys do last night?". I asked turning around to face them.

"We just talked, you know. Boys stuff". Hunter shrugged.

"And did you both ended on the couch?".

"Um... Talking". He answered standing up to walk toward me.
I looked at Jason who quickly nodded.

"About what?".

"Men stuff". Hunter smiled kissing my forehead. "Don't worry about it".

"Well now I think I should worry".

He chuckled shaking his head before sitting on the bed leaning against the headboard.

"What are we doing today?". Jason asked jumping up and and down the bed.

"You'll see". I smiled walking to the bed. "You have to take a shower". I said and his eyes widened and he started running away.

I quickly grabbed him.

"No". He yelled. "I took a shower last night". He yelled making Hunter chuckle.

"Leave the poor kid alone". Hunter laughed and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Don't encourage him".

"Mommy, please". Jason yelled like I was about to kill him.
"DADDY". He yelled as I picked him up.

"If I try anything, she's gonna turn Godzilla on me". Hunter chuckled standing up and walking to the door.

I took a pen from the nightstand and threw it at him.

He looked at me from the corner of his eyes.

"Don't start a fight with me, Ella". He warned.

I glared at his back before throwing the pillow at him. He paused before looking at me.

"Now you're just asking for trouble, woman". He said and started taking quickly walking toward us.

"Uh-Oh". Jason said.

"'Uh-Oh' is right son".

I quickly ran toward the bathroom with Jason in my arms. I quickly closed the door locking it.
I let out a sigh of relief.

I put Jason down and placed my hands on my waist looking down at him.

"Take your clothes off young man". I said and went to the tub.

***Third person***

"The first 10 millions are in the account". Lucas said dryly.

"Perfect". Kevin said leaning back.

"If you continue like this, Hunter Will loose the company. Please stop. Not only him, but the whole family. Don't you think about your mom or your sister".

"Shut up". Kevin sighed. "As long as I get my money. I don't give a fuck".

"Stupid weak kid". Donna snapped. "Your father is out of trouble. You should be happy".

"You are really willing to hurt your daughter". Lucas snapped.

"That bitch stole everything from me. My husband's money was supposed to be for me. He gave everything to her and didn't give anything to me. Why? I was his fucking wife. Everything should belong to me. He husband leaves her and she dared to come and see me after everything. It belongs to me. Stella can go up Hell, where is her stupid father". She snapped hitting the table.

Lucas chuckled dryly.
"I don't even know why I'm worried. It is impossible to steal money from Hunter. He always knows everything". He chuckled looking at Kevin.
"You should know that. You grew up with him. Your father raised him better. He did a better job with him than He did with you with you". He said.
"Bryan and Hunter will never watch people stealing from the family. And I'll just and see Your father and you brother make you feel stupid. Make your plan look stupid". He snapped walking to the door.
"Because they are smarter than you'll ever be".

"Get your ass out of my office".

"I am". He shrugged walking to the door.

*****************

***Stella's POV***

"I don't want to take a shower anymore". He frowned as I dried his hair with the towel.

I smiled before helping him put his pants on.

"I'll think about it, but I make no promise".

He groaned before putting his shirt on and running out of the room.

I chuckled shaking my head.
This kid Will kill me one day.

I sighed and heard Hunter's phone ringing.
I took it looking at the caller. I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw "Clara" on the screen.
I answered and put it on my ear not speaking.

"Hunty, baby. Why aren't calling back. I miss you".

I heard the annoying voice say on the other Line.

"Hunty, why aren't speaking?".

"Hunty? Are you here, baby?".

I rolled my eyes. "His name is Hunter, bitch". I snapped.

"Who are y-".

But I hang up before she could finish her sentence.
I glared at the phone and was about to put it back when it vibrated again.
I looked ay it again.

From Clara:
Babe, why are you ignoring me. Some crazy bitch answered your phone. I miss you. Please call me back.

I narrowed my eyes at the message.
The nerve of this woman. Who the hell is she?
Does He have a girlfriend?
Who the hell is Clara?

I looked up when the bedroom door opened.
Hunter walked in sighing.

"He's asleep".

He walked up to me but stopped when He looked at my face.

"Is everything alright?"

I glared at him before slapping him hard across the face making his head turned to the the side. He clenched his jaw looking back at me and I slapped him again hard on his other cheek.

"You don't want to anger a pregnant woman. Now Who the hell is Clara?".