Chapter 46

"I told you not to drive this fast Ella". Hunter groaned while pushing me inside the house and closing the door behind him.

"Hunter". I sighed looking at him weirdly. "I was driving at 40".

"I told you if you want to drive on your own you are driving as fast as the people walking in the street".

"Alright. You did it. Now I definitely think you're crazy". I laughed.

I shook my head just Jason started walking down the stairs followed by Laura.

"Hey baby". I smiled going to his level to kiss his cheek.
"How are you?".

"Good". He smiled while wrapping his arms around my neck to hug me. I stood up with him in my arms.

"Hi daddy". He smiled while looking behind him to see Hunter.

Hunter smiled and moved closer. He kissed his forehead.

"We have something to tell you, young man". He said.

"What?".

I sighed and started walking to the couch as Hunter followed and took a seat next to me. I placed Jason on my lap and turned him to face me.

"How would you feel about having a brother or sister?". I asked like the last time.

"I don't need it". He said frowning.

"But you can't be alone forever". Hunter smiled running a hand through Jason's hair.

"But you don't love me anymore". Jason asked as his eyes started watering.

"Of courses we do". Hunter said. "We love you more than anything. And it won't change, even if there's another baby". He explained.
"You're going to have a little brother or sister in a couple of months".

"But Why?". He frowned. "We don't need a baby".

Hunter chuckled and I slapped his arm smiling.

"Well you see. It just comes".

"Where is it?". He asked still frowning.

"In mommy's stomach". Hunter said and his eyes widened.

"But it is gonna hurt mommy". He said glaring at my stomach.

"No he won't. You were there too".

"But how did he get there?".

"Oh fuck". Hunter muttered under his breath before laughing.
"I am not doing that part. I'm leaving it to you". He said trying to stand up but I grabbed his arm.

"No". I laughed. "You're not going. Explain what you did to our son".

"Daddy put the baby in you?". Jason gasped with wide eyes.
"How?".

"Hmm". Hunter and I looked at each other before laughing.

"You won't be able to understand". I smiled. "When you get bigger".