Chapter 16

**Flashback**

"Hey". Hunter whispered wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

I smiled. "Hey. How was your day?". I asked as he started kisses on my cheek and down to my neck.

"Horrible". He sighed as I turned around wrapping my arms around his neck.

I looked at him confused. "How is that possible? You love working". I smiled running my hand through his hair.

He sighed kissing my lips.

"Are You hungry?". I asked and he shook his head. "Are you sure?". I asked and he nodded lifting me up before walking to the stairs.

"Hunter I Can walk". I said and he smiled shaking his head.

He opened the bedroom and walked in before closing it behind him. He walked to the bed before throwing me on it.

I gasped before glaring at him. He smirked taking his jacket off followed by his shirt. I bit my lip looking at his muscled chest and the tattoo on his arm.

He groaned. "The things You do to me". He said walking to the bed. He grabbed my ankle pulling me to him before getting on top of me.

He looked into my eyes before kissing me. I moaned kissing him back. I put my hands on his broad shoulders moving them to his chest. He groaned before grabbing my hands and putting them above my head. His other hand travel to my chest.

"Hunter, No. Stop". I moaned as he bite on MY neck again. He didn't.
"Hunter please". I said pulling my self together. I pushed on his chest and he looked at me.

"What?".

"Humm". I looked at him. "I am on my period". I said biting my lips.

He glared at me. "And you're telling me now?"

"Oops". I bite my lip to keep to keep myself from laughing.

"Now I need a cold shower". He said getting off me.

"You are not touching me while I'm on my period. But do you want me to join you?" I asked teasingly sitting up.

He glared at me trying to fight a smile. He shook his head and left to the bathroom. Just then the doorbell rang.
I frowned and got off the bed. I walked out of the room and toward the stairs.

I opened the door and my frown deepened when I saw who was standing there.

"Wow. Looks like you're not happy to see me". Lucas said in a teasing way.

"No. Just surprised". I said. "Come in". I said slowly.

He walked in and I closed the door behind.

"Hunter is in the shower. You can wait for him". I said as we walked in the living-room.

"Don't worry. I Will just enjoy your company until my cousin comes". He smirked sitting on one of the couches.

His look sent shivers down my spine. I tried my best to smile at him.

"I have to tell him you're here".

He chuckled. "You're that good of a wife that You don't want to be alone with another male". He said still smirking at me.
"Just kidding".

I shook my head and turned to leave the room. I sighed and went back upstairs. WhenI walked in the room, Hunter was already putting clothes.