Chapter 59

Sorry for the delay guys. But school started again and I didn't really find the time.
Hope you like this chapter.

¥¥¥¥

I sighed and looked at Jason who was on the backseat.

"If something happens. You ask your teacher for a phone and you call me immediately."

"Yes mommy."

"Are you sure you want to go. You can stay here you know? And we can do something fun." I said and Hunter laughed lightly stopping on the red light making me glare at him.

"Baby, relax. He will be back home tonight." He said taking my hand in his.

I huffed again looking outside.

"I don't want him to go."

He shook his head before looking at me.

"Daddy, Carlos calls me 'little boss'." Jason said.

"Yeah. I've noticed. Do you like being called that?" He asked as the light turned to green.

"Yes. But I'm not little. What about just 'boss'?"

"One day. If you work really really hard. If you don't, then you will stay little boss." Hunter said.

"But I always work hard."

"I know."

"So why I can be it now? I can take your place"

Hunter chuckled. "And what am I going to do if you take my position?"

"Sleep?" I suggested.

"No. I love making money."

I laughed lightly. "So you don't love working. You just love making money."

"I like both plus the power."

I smiled and look back at Jason. Hunter stopped the car in front of the school and Jason quickly took his seat belt off.

"Don't move." Hunter said getting out of the car.

He walked around the car as I opened my door.

"I said 'don't move'." He sighed taking my hand to help me out of the car.
"You seriously should have stayed home."

"No. I want to say goodbye to my baby."

Jason grabbed my hand and we stared walking to the school.

*******

"Okay baby." I said pulling him closer to me. "You call me right away if you need anything okay?"

"Yes mommy."

My eyes started watering. "And please be careful."

"I love you mommy." He said wiping my cheek and I laughed lightly.

"I love you too."

"Oooooohhh. Jason's saying 'I love you to his momma'." A voice laughed making us look at him.

I recognized him. He was the boy Jason was fighting with during the parents and teacher meeting.