Chapter 21

"I'm pregnant". I said.

He froze for a moment before a smile appeared on his face. I furrowed my eyebrows. He pulled into a tight hug chuckling.
I stood there frozen by his behaviour. Well I wasn't expecting this.

"Have You lost your mind?". I whispered as he laughed again.
He looked at my confused face.

"Why are you crying?".

"Are you crazy? Do you realise what this is?". I asked loudly and he looked at me smiling.
"Would you stop smiling?". I snapped pulling away from him. "Do you realise what it means?".

"That we're having a baby". He said grabbing my arm. "And you're even more stuck with me". He smirked pulling me back to him.

I looked at him wanting nothing more than to slap some sense into him.

"This is not a joke"

"Don't you think I know that? I just don't understand why you're freaking out". He said running a hand through his hair. And that stupid smile still on his face.
"You always told me a child is a blessing. This is our blessing".

I shook my head.

"I'm pregnant". I said, my eyes tearing again.

He sighed loudly. "Aren't you happy?". He asked.

"I am... But-".

"But nothing. What are you scared of? You won't be alone this time. I won't leave you alone". He assured and I wiped my tears slowly. He grabbed my chin.
"I promise".

I nodded. "You better. Or I will be the one tracking you down". I snapped pushing him away and he chuckled.

He is taking so well, when I'm freaking out. How is it going to go? I want the best for my child. I hope He won't have the same childhood as Jason. Always wondering where his dad was.

I took a deep breath running a hand through my hair. I sighed and looked back at Hunter to see him looking me with a small smile on his face.

"Stop being creepy". I said. "What?".

"You're pregnant". He said, his smile widening.

I couldn't help the smile creeping on my face at his expression.

***********

"Aren't you taking me home?". I asked frowning at the road.

"No". He said casually.

"Then where are you taking me?".

"Somewhere".

"I told Laura I was coming home. She will be waiting. What are you doing?". I said looking at him.

"He's with mom. Don't worry". He said calmly again, turning left.

"No. How? Who took him? Where are we going? Tell me". I demanded getting frustrated.

"Kevin took him. And Patience". He sighed and I fought the urge the straggle him. 
I hate not knowing where I am or where I'm going and he knows it.

"Don't tell me to be patient. Where are we? Tell me".

"Hmm... No". He said touching my nose and I slapped his hand away.