Chapter 44

Donovan gulped looking briefly at Hunter before lowering his gaze.

"I... I didn't know, sir". He said nervously.

"I didn't ask you if you knew or not". Hunter snapped. "I asked you how it feels to know that you've been hitting on your boss' wife".

"Hunter, stop". I said quickly when I saw Donovan gulping and looking around nervously.

He just ignored me.

"How does it feel?". He pressed glaring at the poor man.

"It doesn't feel good, sir".

"You're right. It shouldn't". He snapped. "In which department are you in?".

He gulped. "I'm ancountant, sir".

"Well I have been waiting for the report about the Sensala investments since yesterday". He said angrily.
"Am I paying you to work or to hit on married woman".

"I'm sorry, sir".

"I want the report on my desk first thing tomorrow". He snapped.

Donovan nodded looking extremely tensed.

Hunter grabbed my waist and walked away without waiting for his response.

"Do you need to be such an ass?". I asked as we walked into the elevator.

"He needed to know his place". He shrugged.

"You didn't have to talk to him like that. He was being nice". I hissed glaring at him.
"You're unbelievable. You made him feel bad".

He narrowed his eyes at me. "I seriously don't want to talk about him. And I don't regret anything".

I rolled my eyes and walked out as the elevator doors opened.
We silently made our way to the parking lot and I got into the car as soon as he unlocked it.

I couldn't help but feel bad for Donovan. I'm sure he was embarassed because of the other workers looking at the scene.

And my ass of a husband had to make him feel even worst.

"Are you seriously gonna be mad at me because that guy". Hunter asked pulling out of the parking.

I didn't answer and kept looking out of the window.

"Ella". He called taking my hand in his. I tried pulling it out but he just held it tighter.
"I'm not having this. You are not going to be mad at me because that".

I still didn't answer. He sighed before releasing my hand and placing his on my thigh.
I tensed and slap his hand but he didn't moved. I digged my nails in it but he didn't even flinch.

I huffed in annoyance and decided to ignore him.
When I stopped trying, he started rising his hands higher going under my dress.

"Hunter, stop it". I snapped but he didn't even look at me as he leaned back on his seat with his other hand on the steering wheel.

He tried moving further away but his hand tightened on my thigh.
His hand moved further up and rested on my core making me clench my teeth letting out a breath.

I gasped loudly and moaned when he pressed his hand hard against my heat.

"Okay okay, stop. I'm not mad anymore". I gasped when he started rubbing me through my panties.

"Good". He nodded but didn't stop.

"Oh god". I moaned as his hand moved inside my panties before I can stop it.