Chapter 58

"Mommy. The trip is tomorrow." Jason said jumping on his seat.

"I know baby. We'll take you to school tomorrow before you go." I said pushing a glass of orange juice in front of him.

Hunter walked in fixing his tie. He placed his jacket on one of the stools before walking to Jason to kiss his forehead.

"I'm leaving now." He said walking around the counter to my side.

"Come home early, please?" I asked taking his jacket and helped him put it on.

"I'm just going for a meeting. I'll be back right after lunch." I smiled as he placed a kiss on my lips.

I nodded with a smile. "Okay."

He kissed me again before walking out.

I was thirty two weeks far and he was being paranoid thinking that my water would break if I go to work. So now I'm stuck at home.
I told him that we had a little bit of time left but Hunter is Hunter.

I sighed and turned to Jason who was putting the empty glass on the counter.

"Come on, baby. It's time." I said taking his school bag.

I helped him put it just as Carlos walked in the kitchen.

"Good morning ma'am." He said nodding slightly at me.

"Good morning Carlos." I replied and he moved his gaze to Jason.

"Ready to go little boss?" He asked smiling slightly.

"Yes." Jason said excitedly before turning toward me kissing my cheek before jumping from the counter.

I gasped at his move.

"Don't do that!" I said and he laughed taking Carlos' hand.

"Bye mommy."

******

"Matt!" I squealed wrapping my arms around him.

"God I missed you." He sighed wrapping hugging me back.
"How are you?" He asked as I pulled away.

"Good." I smiled.

He smiled down at my belly. "You look beautiful."

"I know right." I smiled and he rolled his eyes smiling.

I laughed grabbing his arm. "Come on. We have a lot of catching up to do." I said leading him to the living room.

We walked in and I sat down as he did the same.

"How was your break?"

"It was nice. Just missed home. And you guys. If only I could live without going to work." He sighed.

"That's what everybody wants."

He chuckled. "You're the one to talk. I don't think Hunter lets you go to work."

"I stopped going last week. With the twins on the way, I don't know how much time I can spare for my shop." I sighed running my hand over my belly.

He laughed lightly. "What are you thinking? Selling it? Or just sell half of it?"

"No. I don't want to right now. I will let you know if I decide something."