Chapter 28

"I really loved it mom". Jason smiled as I put him in bed. "It was fun". He yawned.

"I'm glad you liked it". I smiled kissing his forehead. "Good night, baby". I said standing up and walking to the door.

"Goodnight mommy".

I closed the door quietly and went back downstairs.
We have been back for an hour and I couldn't be happier. I really loved the trip but nothing feels better than being home.

I walked to the living but slowed down when I Heard Hunter angrily speaking in the phone.

"I told you don't ever fucking call me in my phone. I told you last week? If you have things to tell me. Call me at the office". He snapped and clenched my fist.

Last week? He saw her last week?

"No I don't care and stop calling me that. What exactly do you want?".

"No I can't right now". He sighed exasperated. "Because I fucking can't. Listen I don't want problems with her, Okay?".

He listened to what she was saying for a moment before speaking again.

"Fine. I'll see you tomorrow".

I Just walked in the living room and He turned looking at me. I Just stood there looking at him blankly.

"Tomorrow? And why are you seeing her tomorrow exactly?"

He sighed. "Stella. Not now".

I glared at him. "Yes now. Why are you seeing her tomorrow and why are you asking her to call you at the office and not phone".

"Ella, it's complicated, Okay. She does some works for me sometimes". He said.
"Just trust me".

"Trust you?". He snapped loudly. "That's all I have been doing. I think I am fucking done trusting you".
"That's all I have been doing, but you keep hiding things from me".
I tightened my fists looking at him. "You lying bitch. You said you didn't see her since the night at the party".

"Stell-". I cut him off.

"What kind of man are you?". I chuckled humourlesly. "I am Just realising how stupid I was. I was so scared that I was putting my own needs before Jason's that I didn't realise how sneaky you are". I angrily said. "You are a liar and a cheater".

"I did not c-".

"YES YOU DID". I yelled keeping my voice strong.
"You had no right to do it when You didn't have the balls to send those divorce papers".

"Hunter, you kicked me out of the house and left me because you thought I was cheating. You are a hypocrite". I snapped and he looked at me angrily.
"Even after knowing the truth. You were busy sleeping around".

He opened his mouth but I stopped him.

"No. Now I am talking, so you're going to fucking listen".

"I've worked way to hard for my son and for myself for you to hurt me again". I said.
"I was still young when I married you. You were the first man I knew, that's why I was attached to you. And now so many people left me so, I guess, I was kind of eager myself to bring you back into my life". I sighed shaking my head.
"But I don't know anymore".

He shook his head trying to step Closer to me and I quickly went away.

"No. Don't touch me". I firmly said. "I didn't want to be selfish and unfair to Jason, I gave you another chance and now you need to learn that you can't Just do whatever you want and get away with it. You can't treat people like crap and take them back when ever you feel like it".

He let out an agitated sigh. "Stella-".

"Why? Is it because I forgave you fast. Now you're just thinking 'Oh great! I have her easily. That was easy'". I snapped.
"Yes I forgave you fast, but it was also because of my son. Because believe it not, when you're a parent, your child comes before anyone. Even yourself". I paused. "And it's time you learn that". I said sarcastically before walking to the front door and opening it.
"Now you need to get out if my house. I am tired and I need some sleep".

"We are not fucking done here". He said angrily.

"Yes we are". I snapped. "Enough have been said. Go see Clara. Because I Just started hating myself for being so easy on you and let you take my forgiveness and myself for granted".

He sighed running his hand through his hair angrily. "Stella, I didn't lie okay". He tried.
"Baby, Just drop it okay?".

"No". I snapped trying to keep my tears which was working.
"I have taken enough from you and from people like you".

"Stel-".

I lost it. "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE". I yelled before looking at the stairs, worried that Jason might hear.

He clenched his jaw before walking to me.

"You need to be alone. I get it". He sighed before looking at me. "I'll see you tomorrow".

"Like I said. I am done with your shit". I said trying to stay calm.
"If you want to talk to Jason. You will call on the house phone". I paused.
"And if you want to spend time with him, it will NOT be inside the house". I said coldly.

"What is wrong with you?". He asked, trying not to talk loudly.
"I know you're angry, but Just cal-".

"Don't tell me What to do". I gritted my teeth.
"Get out of my house, now". I said but He Just stood there.
"GET OUT!".

"Okay Okay". He said. "I'll let you calm down. We will talk about it tomorrow".

I opened the door wider looking away from from him.
He let out an agitated sigh before reluctantly walking to the door.

I closed it as soon as he walked out, before leaning against it.