Chapter 54

*** Flashack 2 ***

"I still can't believe you have a beach house". I said as Hunter helped me out of the car.

"Yeah. I haven't been here in months." He said as we made our way to the front door.

"It's beautiful". I said when we walked in the house.

This place was beautiful. Even if a lot is missing to make even more beautiful.

"Sad and depressing colours. But still beautiful".

"You can redecorate it". He smiled leaning against the wall as I looked around the living-room.

I raised my eyebrows at him. "Really?"

"Really." He nodded. "Come on". He said and I followed him.

Today was graduation and I honestly couldn't be happier. I've been chained to that high school for years with no way out.

A real prison.

So finishing high school is something to celebrate.
Hunter took me out for dinner and then said that he wanted to show me his beach house.

We walked into the dining room and I smiled widely while looking around.
There were candles and roses everywhere.

"You're so sweet". I smiled walking closer to him to give him a lingering kiss.

"You're done with high school. That's something to celebrate". He smiled wrapping an arm around me.

"By watching Titanic. We have to watch. You've never watched."

"I don't want to. And I am never going to watch it". He said and I pouted.
"But I've got something else for you."

"What? What could be better then graduating, a wonderful dinner with my baby then watching Titanic together?" I asked.

"A lot of things." He scoffed. "How long have we been together?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Seven months. Why?"

He took my hand. "And do you love me?" He asked while making me sit on one of the chairs of the dining table.

"Of course I do."

"Enough to marry me?" He continued and I looked at him with my mouth open slightly.

"Hunter-" I started but gasped when he got on one knee.
"Hunter." I repeated shocked.

He is proposing. He is.

On his knee.

Proposing?

To me?

He is proposing to me?

I could feel my heart pounding against my chest.
I never thought something like would happen just when I graduate from high school.