Chapter 30

*** Third Person ***

"What the Hell happened?". Hunter said storming to a sobbing Hannah and pale Matt.

"I d... don't know. She... She was crossing the road, then the car came out of nowhere. I... It happened so fast. There was so much blood". She cried as Matt hugged her.

Hunter clenched his fists, feeling his heartbeat speeding up. "Where is she?".

"She is in the operating room". Matt said before Hannah could respond.

Hunter was about to speak when the doctor walked up to them.

"Stella Simmons?". He said.

"Yes". Hannah quickly said. "Is she okay?".

"We... We are trying our best but she lost a lot of blood". He paused looking sorry. "I noticed she's pregnant. Is the father here?".

"That's me". Hunter said.

"I need to discuss some things with you before we go any further".

"Then speak for god's sake". Hunter snapped loosing his patience.
He looked composed on the outside but he was anything but calm in the inside. You could even say he was having a mental break-down.

"Well. We would be able to save. But due to the around of blood she lost and the impact. There's no garanty that she will be able to keep the baby". He explained looking sorry and Hannah started sobbing again.

*** 1 week later ***

I groaned lightly trying to open my heavy eyelids. I Heard bipping sounds around me.

"Ella?". I Heard a voice say softly. "Open your eyes for me, baby".

I tried again but I felt like I was tired to even open my eyes. I groaned lightly again due to my headache.

"Baby, please. Try again". He said again pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Mommy?". A small voice called again. "Mommy wake up". He said, his voice Breaking at the end.
"Mommy". He insisted sniffing, which made me force my eyes open.

I quickly closed them again due to the bright light. I waited a moment before opening them again, to see Jason's face with watery eyes.

"Mommy". He sniffed again touching my cheek. "Mommy answer me".

I tried but I still felt too tired.

"She's Just tired Jason, but she's awake. Press on the red button to call someone". He said and Jason quickly did as he was told.

"Mommy, answer me". He said taking my hand in his. "Are you okay?".

I lightly squeezed his hand. "I'm fine baby". I managed to say.

Then the door opened and the doctor walked in smiling. "Glad to see you're finally awake, Stella". He smiled closing the door behind.
"How are you feeling?".

"Tired".

"That's understandable. Okay I will start with some tests, then I will explain your situation". He said and I nodded.

**************

"Oh lord. Stella, honey". Deborah exclaimed entering the room. "Thank god, you're awake".
She said nearly in tears. "I was so worried".