Chapter 23

I let out a sigh of relief and took my shoes off.

"I could sleep for a year". I sighed sitting on the couch.

Hunter chuckled. "Don't be a drama queen". He smiled walking away with a sleeping Jason in his arms.
I sighed closing my eyes. I hate planes.

I don't even think I have the strenght to leave this couch. Maybe I could sleep here.

I jumped when I suddenly felt Hunter lifting me up.

"You scared me". I sighed wrapping my arms around his neck and resting my head on his shoulder.
"Jason?".

"I put him in bed".

He opened the door and closed it behind him using his foot.

"Put me down. I need to go change". I said and he slowly put me down but not letting me go. He pressed his lips on mine kissing me deeply.

"No". I gasped pulling away and quickly running to the bathroom before he could grab me again.

I locked the door and sighed.

"Ella. Open the door". He demanded.

"No. Last time this happened, I ended up pregnant". I laughed when he banged at the door again.

I looked around and almost hit myself when I realised I didn't have my clothes. I mentally groaned.

"Hunter". I called hesitantly.

"Yes baby". He said.

"Can you take my pyjamas from my suitcase, please?"

"And why would I do that?".

"Please?". I said pleadingly.

"No. You come ge-". He paused. "You know what? Nevermind, I'll do it". He said.

He agreed? Way too fast.

I quickly opened the door. "No". I said walking to my things. "Don't look through my things. I'll get it".

I quickly regretted it when he wrapped his arms around me. I gasped and chuckled.

"Hunter, stop". I smiled trying to get out of his grip. "Let go".

"No". He said lifting me up.

I chuckled. "Stop. Let me put my pyjamas on".

"No".

I groaned and pinched his arms really hard making him hiss.
I quickly ran to the bathroom slamming the door shut behind me.

I quickly got changed, brushed my teeth and cleaned my face.

I thought about what Hunter said in the plane. That is so hard to believe for me. Why would he do that?
How Can someone be this wicked?
Everyone trust him. He is taking advantage of that.

I sighed before walking out of the bathroom. Hunter was on the bed and looked up when I walked in the room.

"Come here". He said and I slowly walked up to him.
I got under the cover and he pulled me closed' to him.