Chapter 31

**** Third POV ****

Hunter walked in his brother office with a sigh.

"Hunter". Kevin said standing up. "So how is she?". He asked looking concerned.

"She's fine now. She was in shock with the baby and all. But she Will be fine". Hunter nodded.

"What a relief. I was so worried". Kevin sighed.

Hunter nodded standing up.

"Thanks for taking care of the company while I was away bro". He said pulling him into a bro hug. "You helped a lot".

"No problem, man. You know I will always have your back".

"I have to go see Lucas when I leave here. I have things to discuss with him".

Kevin raised an eyebrow. "Is everything okay?".

"I don't know". Hunter sighed shrugging. "I have been trying to control myself not to kill a bastard today".

"Why? What did he do?". Kevin asked, cleary interested.

"Don't worry yourself. I will let you know very soon".

Kevin tried his hardest not to smile. It took everything in him not to show his victory.

"Alright". He sighed. "Just let me know if you need anything".

Hunter nodded and suddenly grabbed him by the collar throwing him against the table making Kevin wince at the pain in his back.

"You little bitch". Hunter snapped grabbing his neck and punching him hard and a bone cracking sound followed by a groan was heard.

"Fucking coward. I could have taken anything and waited for the perfect moment to make you pay. Did you really I wouldn't know what you have been doing? This is my company I have ears and eyes everywhere". He said loudly.

He grabbed him again and punched him in the nose and mouth without blinking.
Kevin let another cry.

"I could have fucking waited to make you pay for all the things you did. But hurting my wife". He snapped again throwing him against the wall making Kevin wince when his head hit the wall hard.
"Hurting my wife or my children is something that I will never be forgiving, or never have the patience to wait for punishment". He continued.

He took his suit jacket off.
He rolled the sleeves of his shirt to his elbow before walking to Kevin again.

"Please bother, it's not what you think". He tried to defend himself.

"It is exactly What I fucking think". He practically growled pulling up and punching him hard in the stomach.
"You killed my child. My wife almost died. She is in the fucking hospital bed. I watched my son cry for days begging his mom to wake up". He snapped punching his stomach again.
"You're a fucking coward and you're weak. Hiding to do your shits and hurting my woman to get to me. You should have known that it would only make me even more angry than I already am".

"Brother, you're mista-".

"I am not your fucking brother". Hunter hissed holding his throat tightly. "I should fucking kill you right now". He snapped tightening his hold around his throat.

"Hunter". A deep voice said as the door opened and closed. "Release him".

Hunter clenched his jaw and turned to look at the older version of him.