Chapter 29

"Can't you Just answer his calls for God's sake". Hannah said looking at my ringing phone in the table.

"No". I shrugged. "Hunter can go to Hell".

"It's been almost two weeks".

"So?". I glared at her. "On whose side are you?".

"Yours of course. What he did wasn't right, but it's better to talk to him than having a phone that keeps ringing".

"No". I said shaking my head. "He can still see Jason, I don't see the problem".

"He obviously wants to see you". She said. "You can't always ask Laura to tell him you're out when He comes to take Jason, while you're hiding in your room". She said laughing at the end.

I chuckled too. "I am not hiding".

She laughed. "Of course. That's why you always run to hide in your room when He comes to take Jason".

"I didn't run. It was Just a coïncidence".

"All five times?".

"I nodded. "Yes".

She laughed again. "You're unbelievable".

****************

I sighed when I Heard the door bell ring. Oh god!
It's Laura's day off and Hunter had to pick Jason up. The last thing I want higher now is to confront him again.
I groaned lightly before walking to the front door as it rang again.

I sighed before opening it. Hunter stood, looking almost shocked that I was the one to open the door.

"You finally want to see me?". He asked with a sigh.

"Hello to you too". I said walking away from the door. "And no. It's just Laura's day off".

"So you couldn't hide from me anymore".

"I wasn't hiding". I said rolling my eyes. "Let me go grab Jason's things".

He groaned and started walking to me.

"No". I said holding my hand out. "You stay the hell away from me".

He start walking fast to me and grabbed my arm before I can walk away. "Ella, please, stop acting like this. I will tell you whatever you need to know". He said as his arm went around my waist tugging on me.

"I don't want to know anything anymore. You can do whatever you want". I said trying to push him away.

"Stop it. Come on baby, stop, please". He said calmly tightened his hold around.

"Let go of me now". I snapped. "Let go off me, Hunter". I said using all my strenght and he finally decided to release me.

"Look, we were just trying to make things work. Don't ruin it now". He said softly looking at me.

"You should have thought about it before sleeping with another woman after you asked me to forgive you".

"I'm sorry. Okay, but I don't want you to reconsider your decision of getting back with me".