Chapter 51

I wonder how he can have this much fun with men that are way older and bigger than him.
And I'm talking about Jason, of course. He is again animatedly chatting with the guys.

"Jason". I called from Hunter's parents' front door.

He looked toward me before running .

"You need to come and eat".

"But I 'm not hungry yet".

I shook my head before taking his hand in mine.

****

"So, you made new friends". I smiled putting a plate in front of him and taking the seat beside him.

"Yes they are funny". He laughed taking his fried.
"They showed me the black think they have under their belts. They said it has fire in it".

"What?". I gasped.

They showed him a gun?

"When did that happen?" I asked not showing him how upset I was.

"Yesterday". He said with his mouth full.

Stupid men. I'm gonna have to tell Hunter about it.

"Don't you want to invite some of friends from school at home?". I asked taking the fork and knife to cut his chicken.

"Can I invite Marco?". I asked looking up at me.

"Marco?".

"Marco Lombardi". He said.

"Okay. But I'm gonna have to call his mom". I said and he nodded and continued eating.

When he was done, one of the maids to take his plate as I cleaned his mouth and hands.

"Can I go back now?". He asked standing up.

"Yes. But tell them that mommy doesn't want them to show you the black thing anymore".

He pouted. "But why?".

"Because I said so". I simply said. "Now go".

He frowned before walking away.

I sighed before standing up from my chair.

"Hello Stella". A familiar voice.

"Lucas". I smiled looking at Hunter's cousin. "Hi. How are you?".

"Umh Good". He said giving me a nervous smile.

"How is your father?". I asked trying to ease the tension.

"He is doing much better". He nodded. "Congratulations". He said nodding at my belly.

"Thank you". I said placing my hand on it.

"Stella. I'm really sorry about everything. I don't know wh-. He had my father an-".

I took his hand in mine smiling. "I understand. If it was my father, I think I would have done anything".

"Thank you". He sighed gratefully.